01. AdiPURE II
02. Adidas Prediator
03. Adidas Prediator (Finale Roma)
04. Nike Ronaldinho Dios (Ronaldinho)
05. Adidas F50i Tunit (Messi)
06. Adidas F50.9 Tunit
07. Adidas F50.9 Tunit
09. Puma v1.08i Tricks (Anelka)
10. Nike Tiempo
11. Nike T90 Laser II
12. Nike T90 Laser II
13. Nike MV Superfly
14. Nike MV Superfly (C.Ronaldo)
15. Nike MV Superfly
16. Adidas F50.9 Tunit (David Villa)
Red/Yellow/Red (National Spain)
Boots are located in cv06.img:
From unnamed_7801.bin to unnamed_7816.bin
There are several variants of importing/exporting bin files (for you boots):
AFS Explorer 3.7
1. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE – IMPORT IMG File
2. From your img folder open xxx.img (backup it first)
3. Answer NO to questions and the file will be opened.
4. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files that match this img.
6. Answer YES to questions and the file will be opened.
7. Now save the “xxx.img” as “1xxx.img”
8. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
9. Close AFS Explorer
10. Remove your old “xxx.img” and rename the new “1xxx.img” to “xxx.img”
xxx – name of the chosen img file
Game Graphic Studio 7.4
1. First open xxx.img file (here is cv06.img)
2. Find the bin files i mentioned above (From unnamed_7801.bin to unnamed_7816.bin).
3. Right mouse click on the bin (boot) file you want to change and select import. Then choose the bin file where is the boot you want to import.
Copy Bins to respective folder in Kitserver.
cv05.img: unnamed_99.bin (Boot preview)
cv06.img: unnamed_7801.bin – unnamed_7816.bin (Boots)
unnamed_2.bin —> Boot previews
unnamed_3.bin – unnamed_5.bin —> Menus
unnamed_12.bin —> adidas F50.9 (black)
unnamed_13.bin —> adidas F50.9 (white)
The fix for the milan socks. Going to do the third and the variation with the white shorts next.