As you may noticed there is another website for… Pure Football. Subscribe to our RSS Feed for news. Pure Football demo was posted here, but … you didn’t realise that was 1 April joke ? The real demo when will come out will be posted, be sure of that. Demo and news will be posted there in Pure Football Patch.
Also If you like FIFA you can visit another website with some patches. The FIFA comunity is not as strong as is PES comunity. Anyway, if someone want to to a new backgrounds for the sites would be great for us all. Contact us in chat.
This week was released one of the best FIFA patches. English and Italian compatible. Short overview of the features: * Champions-League: adds missing teams, updates the tournament. * World Cup 2010… in FifaMania Superpatch 10.
ProEvo Original Patch 1.2: You like a gameplay, physics of game in PES 2010, but are not pleasant not licenced teams, wrong kits, logos, names as Lancashire, Nort London etc.?
Fadedness of turfs and other “falsity” which postpones pleasant feels of absorption in football game, and thus keeping the house in a comfortable armchair?
We have corrected it. No changed skills. Only the improved and licensed original of game.
* Own separate exe (exe/save/kitserver/dt0f.img)
* All transfers on 22.04.2010.
* Support official 1.03 and DLC 1.06.
* 8 Bundesliga top teams.
* More than 350 new faces.
* New clubs in Master League and League Champions.
* Nice corner flags.
* Badges for all teams.
* New supports fans (winter and summer).
* Real names of national teams and clubs.
* Real logos of national teams and clubs.
* Real logos of the championships and cups.
* Real kits of national teams and clubs (Including training kits).
* New kits and logos for teams in Second division in ML.
* Correct register for names of players and names of clubs/national teams.
* New kits for the referee.
* Real sponsors in Master-League.
* Real cups (WC 2010, Euro 2012, etc).
* Real faces of coaches on match play.
* New menu by ProEvo Original + cursor menu.
* New stars of loading.
* New position icons of players
* New condition icons of players.
* New previews in editing zone
* New logo-replays for all leagues and cups.
* New calendar for ML and BaL.
* New “special ability” cards.
* New photos of the managers in ML and BaL.
* New balls.
* News cursors of landing of ball.
* New turfs for all stadiums.
* New previews and intros for stadiums.
* New nets.
* New adboards.
* New banners for teams.
* New tunnel logos.
* New weather conditions (Heavy-rain, snow).
* New sounds in games
* Music in match game
* Many new scoreboards.
* Team ProEvo United instead of Team А.
* New musical compositions: Blur – Yahoo (Song 2), Keep Hope Alive – The Crystal Method, Busy Child – The Crystal Method “.
* Comfortable automatic installer with complete freedom of choice.
* …and as always full support in online mode
– The patch works in 7 languages (Russian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German)
– Online while only for 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German)
Para instalar esse estádio vc devera ter o kitserver 184.108.40.206 instalado em seu computador em sincronia com o pes 2010.
1 -copie as pasta que venho neste download para dentro da pasta img do Kitserver
se ja houver essas pastas copie apenas os arquivos de dentro destas pastas para dentro das existentes e sempre substitua năo deixe 2 arquivos a numeraçăo igual que vai dar erro.
ex ( unnamed_2294 e adboard_2294 ) é o mesmo arquivo portanto deixe sempre um só arquivo com a numeraçăo final.
2 – dentro do jogo escolha o estádio José Alvalade ( se vocę usar o próximo patch BRASIL + MUNDO HD 2.0 QUE SERÁ LANÇADO NOS PROXIMOS DIAS OS NOMES DOS ESTÁDIOS ESTARĂO TODOS EM ORDENS ASSIM COMO AS IMAGENS
TEREMOS 12 ESTÁDIOS BRASILEIROS NO PRÓXIMO…
LEAGUE SERVER v9.2
It´s league server that allows you to add leagues to PES 2010 ( it does not work with Master League yet ). It works like any other module of kit server you will just have to add it to your Kit Server config.txt file. Then with a few settings you will be able to add leagues for National and Club Teams.
LEAGUE SERVER is a module for Kitserver that allows the editing of existing leagues on team selection (not ML selection, for now).
Just put leagues.dll file on your kitserver folder and open config.txt file with notepad. Under the [KLOAD] section add this line:
dll = leagues.dll
Create 2 txt files in the kitserver folder: national.txt and club.txt. In this files you specify each league line by line, like this:
XX, LEAGUE_NAME, LEAGUE_LOGO_NAME
XX stands for the slot of the teams (unnamed_1974.bin@dt0f editable with Leagues Editor 2010), e.g. 00 for Europe Slot
LEAGUE_NAME is the actual league name, e.g. Europe
LEAGUE_LOGO_NAME is the name of the league’s logo. This is the name of the logo on your dt05.img which is normally something like category_xx, e.g. category_00 for Europe’s logo.
Example: To create the original Europe you need to add line 00, Europe, category_00. For original Africa you should add line 03, Europe, category_01.
Created by Stelios based on Juce’s code. Big thanks to Juce, cause that wouldn’t happen without his help. Thanks to everyone helped for testing and Ariel for everything. Please, add Moddingway to your patch credits for that tool.