VirtuaRED.com Patch 2016 For PES 2016 PC v0.1 AVAILABLE!
It is a pleasure for us to announce you our 9th patch for Pro Evolution Soccer saga, this time for 2016 edition and PC plattform, as normally. PES players, I present you the VirtuaRED.com Patch 2016.
As you can see, this year, as first time, our patch has been delivered in autumn, after a bit more than two weeks of the PES 2016 launch, a fact that supports the enormous commitment of this team and of our community with the Pro Evolution Soccer game. In addition, it is important to mention that the quality is our more important value in our work, keeping the level of our last patches.
This project borned with the objective of deliver a basic version, which can cover the minimum features, and then work in more versions in order to improve the patch, adding faces, kits, stadiums, graphics, etc. In summary, there will be much more versions
All the competitions have been correctly renamed, and the non-licensed teams.
– All the balls correctly assigned to their respective competitions.
– Sleeves badges have been linked to their respective competitions as well.
This patch has a mega-compilation formed by a total of 1075 player faces and hairs, all in a very high quality and 100% tested in game. A collection done with a very thorough selection, always choosing the best face of each player, and his more recent hair.
– Replaced all the referee kits by the original ones, all in a very good quality.
– All the sleeves badges have been modified by the official ones in all the competitions.
Added 24 gloves in the game, among which are the most used brands and models.
The patch has a pack formed by the 100 more used boots by the next players in the world, increasing the default collection already included in the game.
Big compilation formed by the official balls of all the competitions included in the game,
Gran recopilación formada por los balones oficiales de todas las competiciones (tanto de equipos como de selecciones) incluidas en el juego, and the respective models for the winter season.
– All the non-licensed teams logos have been replaced by the original ones.
– Nations flags replaced by the logo of their respective federations.
– All the competition logos have been replaced by the real ones.
– Added TV logos in Exhibition, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Recopa Sudamericana and AFC Champions League.
– Added Canal+ replay logos for exhibition and league matches.
– Button and gamepad replaced by the Playstation 4 ones.