PES 2017 PS4 DFL OF 2017 Update 4.2 by Cristiano92
– ALL NATIONAL TEAMS WITH CORRECT PLAYERS AND KITS
– FULL BUNDESLIGA (ALL TEAMS, KITS, SQUADS, STATS and a LOT FACES)
– FULL MLS, LIGA MX and J-LEAGUE WITH CORRECT EMBLEMS, KITS AND SQUADS
– CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; EUROPA LEAGUE AND LATIN AMERICAN TEAMS
– NO FAKE TEAMS IN EUROPE AND AMERICAN
PES 2017 FMODS Enhancement Overhaul Mod by Fruits
– All stadiums light configs revised
– All textures from light effects to pitch lines and goal nets revised
– All turfs revised from color to textures
– Pitch Patterns sorted out (only high quality ones are in the game)
– Camp Nou reflection maps fixed (it has sweat now)
– Includes all previous tweaks from sweat to ps4 balls reflection
– Includes Skies from NikoLiberty
– Better crowd version from Esterlen’s pack
– MasterEffects preset using LUT ripped from UnrealEngine4
– Vanilla Stadiums Only
– 100% online compatible
PES 2017 OnOff Selector and 4K Enabler 2.10 by johnnyusa2k3
New In v2.10:
– Minor UI tweaks
– Completely rewritten and optimized detection and writing structure of values
– Fix for those that have Voice Chat Enabled in Settings
1. ONLINE Enabler/Disabler:
It enables/disables the online mode. Useful for those of you that play mostly offline using different mods by different patchmakers. Why useful? Because with Online disabled you can’t mess up the offline database because of the new “Online update” function KONAMI implemented this year.
2. 4k Resolution changer:
I have a 4k UHD Samsung TV and i’ve tried the older Resolution Changer for PES16 and i failed to make it run properly. Thus, i’ve decided to write my own piece of code on this matter.
PES 2017 Official Update 1.02 Released 27 October 2016
The most waited october update has been released today. Check the PES2017 DP1 details.
The latest patch file is now available. The contents are as below:
*The items below have been fixed
・Sometimes, a forced crash of the game while editing the [Select Image] of the Home Ground Settings, for each team in the EDIT mode and then immediately cancel, just after entering the match menu window.
・The edited Home Ground Settings would not be displayed, if you play in the away side of Master League or Become a Legend.
・Transfer Negotiations would not be able to offer to some players, if you meet the specific conditions in Master League.
・While APPLY LIVE UPDATE is being applied and meet the specific conditions of Mark Settings in the Game Plan of Master League, if you switch players in the Player Details Window, the game would be stopped.
・The game would be stopped, showing an error message of [CE-34878-0], if you take a specific procedure in the Squad Management window of myClub mode.
・Sometimes the shoot gauge keeps showing in the replay window of TEAM PLAY LOBBY matches.
・Importing multiple team data at once, the game sometimes crashes.
*The items below have been improved
・The position of the cursor display has been changed, when the [Blimp] or [Fan View] is selected in the [Camera Type] during the match.
・Even as players have been edited, player images in the Game Plan are kept as original.
* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve the general gaming experience.
PES 2017 Data Pack 1.0 Released 27 October 2016
Uniforms: 73 strips updated, including Liverpool FC’s third kit
Boots: 12 new models added
Real Faces: An additional 30+ players’ real faces added
Looking forward to the November release of Data Pack 2.0, join us in Liverpool FC’s home stadium Anfield and Borussia Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Park, among other updates.
Check here all details on PES 2017 Update 1.02.