Click HERE for 4MB large screenshot preview.
WATCH HD VIDEO – (GRAPHICS & SOUNDPACK DEMO): Created and released : 07/06/2014
Supports | Requirements : PC / Latest Fileloader installed / ** Widescreen only – no 4:3 support **
INFO & CONTENT
This is another presentation pack based on all aspects of graphics under one specific theme
(World Cup 2014 in this case). Its a graphics & sound mod so this doesn’t effect or rely on any game/team/kitdata so it can be installed into/onto any patches you use.
This presentation packs consist of:
1. Fully exclusive designed WC2014 graphics using official Fifa DLC graphic content – New icons / buttons / font / BG graphics and more.
2. Official Fifa WC2014 mini intro movie & logo / legal & press start graphics.
3. Exclusive designed scoreboards (Two colour variations to choose from – see install options) with Sky Sports Live HD watermark.
5. Matching Copa Libertadores scoreboard (Blue/Green)
5. Exclusive professionally created WC2014 animated replay wipe/animation.
6. Tailored WC2014 theme BG screens & Sky Sports Live HD watermark for all Pes licenced competitions.
7. WC2014 competition adboards & tailored carpet cam mats/standing boards with wrinkle texture when you play any international team or WC Cup competition
8. Official WC2014 ball (replaces Konami default ball)
9. Corner flag (florescent)
10. Menu button/graphics support of all languages
11. Full 100 minute WC2014 soundtrack mix (see second link where you downloaded this for the extended audio pack)
Due to some editing limitations parts of these packs can be classed as “fantasy” or “close” to the real
life versions as it can be based on the limits (blame Konami).
“NOT FOR USE ON OTHER THIRD PARTY MODS OR PATCHES AT THIS TIME”
MAIN GRAPHICS DOWNLOAD:
SOUND PACK DOWNLOAD:
** Latest Fileloader must be installed first! **
If you do not use fileloader or cant then you can pack this into a CPK file, this tutorial will show you how.
**IMPORTANT** – If you already have installed any adboards then you need to backup your “config.xml” found in your fileloader install: fileloader/pes14_win_dat/common/bg/bill/config/
If nothing exists in that folder (or config folder doesn’t exist) don’t worry ignore this, if it does exist then back it up
first and then install this pack, afterwards merge your backed up config.xml data into my config.
Next simply copy the “FileLoader” folder contained in the root of this pack and paste and overwrite the “Fileloader” folder
located INSIDE your main PES game install path IE: “Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/Fileloader” folder.
NOTE: This doesn’t overwrite any fileloader specific files (don’t panic :) ) it just correctly places the intro animation file and adds menu/graphic files to the ‘pes14_win_dat’ folder content contained in the fileloader folder.
That’s it, run the game and enjoy your World Cup 2014 Tournaments!
SCOREBOARD COLOUR OPTIONS
** NOTE: you don’t have to install this, only use if you don’t like the default blue scoreboard that comes with main install.
** Screenshot examples of these can be found within each choice folder
Under the folder “optional installs/scoreboards” supplied in this pack you can choose alternate version of the scoreboard.
– Normal blue official Fifa theme (installed by default) located at: “optional installs/scoreboards/official fifa blue/”
– Alternate green theme, located at: “optional installs/scoreboards/green/”
Copy the “FileLoader” folder of which one you choose and paste and overwrite the “Fileloader” folder
located INSIDE your main PES game install path IE: “Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/Fileloader”.
PS2 CONTROLLER & BUTTONS
The folder “optional installs/PS2 CONTROLLER GRAPHIC INSTALL” contains PS2/PS3 button controller graphics and
control pad icons for GUI if you use PS2 controller rather than Xbox 360 controller, (a screen shot is contained
in the folder to preview).
Copy the “FileLoader” and paste and overwrite the “Fileloader” folder located INSIDE your main PES game install path IE: “Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/Fileloader”.
** Only install if this is the controller you use (should be obvious really!) **
– Fifa/World Cup 2014 – For the source graphics
– Konami – For the game (obviously)
– Pesmonkey – All menu & background graphics/scoreboards/icons/intro’s/replay screenwipe animation/edited music
– Jenkeys – For the editing tools
– Firas Zinou – Important tutorials / tips & help / WC2014 game font
– Majuh – Current WC2014 adboards
– Tunizizou – Heads up on DLC graphics
– s03_h4nd1 – Supply of photoshop tv logo template
– Aldanger – SonySketch Font
– Congdien91 – PS3 button font
– Maze32 – PS2 controller graphics
Also thanks to everyone who gave feedback.
Software used: Jenkeys tools | Photoshop CS3 | Sony Vegas Pro 13 | Scaleform | Textpad