1. Extract your Savefile with the “Savegame-Extractor” Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder “WIISAVESR2WP” (PAL) or “WIISAVESR2WE” (US-NTSC).
3. Put my File “EDIT” in the “.SHARE” Folder (it doesn’t overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the “Savegame-Installer” Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile automatically).
5. Google the Tools you need and you will find out how to use the Tools and get them to work.
Contains (Ingame Editing):
Badges:Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rov., Bolton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man C., Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Fulham, Betis Sevilla, Valencia, Bayern M., German Nationalteam
Logos: Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma, Kappa, Le Coq Sportif, Errea, Reebok, Canterbury
Sponsors: Fly Emirates, Chang and some other Sponsorparts
Kits: Bayern M., Germany, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Chelsea, Man C., Fulham, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Everton, Bolton, Portsmouth, West Ham, Valencia
Teams: Bayern Munich (missing 2-3 players).
Corrected Names: Germany, Classic Germany, Shop Players (no Shop on Wii, they are allready free) an the English Premier League Teamnames.
Relinked Faces: Germany, Shop Players
Added Kits: Everton, Bolton, Portsmouth, West Ham
Added Logos: Reebok, Canterbury
Added Sponsors: Chang
Everyone who made the Badges, Logos and Kits for the PS2 Version.