PES 2010 Wii Beta Option File v0.1
Features (Ingame Editing):
Badges: All Primera Division Teams, Chelsea, Arsenal and LA GALAXy.
Logos: Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma, Joma
Kits: Almeria, Getafe, Sporting Gijon, Malaga, Osasuna, Tenerife, Xerez, Chelsea.
1. Extract your Savefile with the “Savegame-Extractor” Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder “WIISAVES\SUXE” (US-NTSC).
3. Put my File “edit_us” in the “share” Folder (it doesn’t overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the “Savegame-Installer” Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).
5. Google the Tools (5.1) you need and you will find out how to use and get them to work.
5.1. Bannerbomb, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Twilight Hack, Savegame-Extractor & -Installer (as direct Channel Versions or Homebrew), If Channel versions are used, WAD-Manager as Channel would be helpfull.
6. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Everyone who made the Badges, Logos and Kits for the PS2 Version. and Pitbull09 for the idea.
You can help if you want.
I need PAL user testers.
Note: Make a backup of the original savegame before try it
If the the file dont work, rename the file to edit_eu