Tag: pes 2017 demo
The PES 2017 Demo Is Now Released For PS4 and Xbox One
Control Reality in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 and experience these new features:
– Real Touch: Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them
– Goalkeepers: Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations
– Natural Player Movement: Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life
– Adaptive AI: For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly.
– Authentic Visuals: Player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped.
PES 2017 Teams, Details and Update Info
Onlyproevolutions managed to get the details on PES 2017. Here is the roundup:
- pes17 demo features 4 licensed teams: Atlético Madrid, Arsenal, France and Germany.
- game will launch with Day One transfer update, weekly player stat updates to follow for online and offline users.
- many new-and-improved player faces – even Arsenal youngster Jeff Reine-Adélaïde, who’s yet to make a Premier League appearance, has been done!
- according to Digital Spy, Konami are able to include a maximum of 4 Bundesliga clubs.
- brand new player ability stat has been added to help differentiate between a player’s balance (Mesut Özil) and a player’s strength (Olivier Giroud). Read more.