Stats Converter Football Manager to Pro Evolution Soccer
wyffy : I’ve decided to create an FM to PES converter to make the stats of the players more realistic, and that there isn’t so much difference between players and teams.
I’ve tested it with more than 5000 players (both low leagues and top players). It’s an automatic process, so if there is a mismatch it is because of the valuation in the FM2018. Don’t look too much at the global average, for example the fullbacks seem very overrated but according to their stats they are not.
In my game I have many players changed, and I think it’s more realistic for those of us who like the Master League.
It is an Excel file with Macros, and I have only been able to test it with Excel 2016. You have to enable the macros to work.
Its use is very easy:
– You can choose a team and get the stats of your players or
– You can choose a specific player and get their stats.
– Choose where the chosen team folder will be created.
– An image file will be created for each player, inside the folder of his team.
– If a file goes blank, reprint the player (Microsoft’s fault).
It has several leagues preloaded with their players, but you can import more players that are not.
– First you have to start a game in Football Manager 2018.
– Open the FMRTE (the free version works), load the game, search the players in the search engine, select all and export them in .csv.
– Then press the Import button in FM2PES and choose the folder where you saved the exported files (It takes approximately 10 minutes for every 500 players).
– If the name of the file contains a special character, a message will appear to change it, otherwise the function does not recognize it.
The program is automatically saved when you close it, so if you have loaded new players, you can print them even if you close the Excel.
If you find a fault, tell me and I will try to solve it.
All the leagues that I have:
World Cup Players
I hope someone takes advantage of it.