Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Smoke Patch Update 19.1.5 For PC
– updated kitpack (more than 200 teams kits updated)
– updated ballpack (reconverted textures and updated 9 models)
– updated emblems and logos
– corrected edit file settings
– fixed reported issues
– no database changed (you can continue ML)
SP19 general features can be seen here and in the latest update in changelogs.
Download SP 19.0.0 + Update 19.1.5 (includes older updates):
1- Extract patch files: get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don’t move any of the installation files or folders and be sure you do not get any errors.
2- Run (smokepatch19): run the installer and choose game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors and that the installer finished successfully.
3- Install patch update: get the latest patch update 19.1.5, only install the latest update because it will include any needed previous updates for the patch.
4- Copy the Edit file: manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents.
Deactivate Live Update (steam game) in League selection team menu page / R3:
– if you edit or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to READ THIS
– changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
– adding or updating the game is not the patch responsibility.
– sider is not included, available with sider addons
– this patch is made to focus on offline modes.