Smoke Patch 17 Update V17.1.5 For PES2017 Released 16.10
– reconverted the kits pack
– assigned stadiums in the edit file
Update 17.1.4 changelog: (included in 17.1.5)
– updated many kits (kits to be used in SP20 so far)
– fixed players stats (fixed errors in conversion stats and skills)
– updated many graphics (flags, new faces, …)
– updated rosters (completed many missed transfers)
– fixed reported problems (errors in edit mode and other reports)
– includes fixes from previous updates
– this update needs at least full patch SP17.1.0 or newer
Links 17.1.0 + Update 17.1.5:
– Extract patch files
get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don’t move any of the installation files or folders and be sure you do not get any errors.
– Run (smokepatch17.1.0)
run the installer and choose game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors and that the installer finished successfully.
– Install patch update
get the latest patch update 17.1.5, only install the latest update because it will include any needed previous updates for the patch.
– if you edit or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to READ THIS.
– changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
– adding or updating the game is not the patch responsibility.
– sider is not included, available as sider addons
– this patch is made to focus on offline modes.