Here it is the third version, which will be followed by further update, Sky-Tech Patch, which has been been appreciated by many.
NOW IS ALSO MULTILINGUAL!
PREFERABLY TO BE INSTALLED ON CLEAN GAME, or if you have another patch (which is not the Sky-Tech Patch 2.0) you can just uninstall and delete the entire kitserver.
WHO HAS THE SKY-TECH 2.0 PATCH INSTALLED MUST UNINSTALL THE 2.0 VERSION THROUGH Uninstall.Exe FROM KITSERVER FOLDER. After UNINSTALL HE CAN INSTALL THE 3.0 VERSION.
It is compatible with the ONLY Patch KONAMI 1.40!
Please note that it must be installed before installing the patch.
NEW VERSION 3.0 OF THE PATCH:
~ Made the transfers until 05/08, correct training and a few numbers;
~ Created a few young players brought at the big teams;
~ Unblocked about DUMMY 200 players;
~ Added new beautiful backgrounds for all modes, all themed SKY;
~ Added many new kit of the season 2009/2010 and some in CL;
~ Submitted ballpack brand new;
~ Added two new stadiums: “Artemio Franchi in Florence” and “Stanley Arena Liverpool”;
~ Added a new version of “sweat on the faces”;
~ Fixed crash Stamford Bridge;
~ Deleted classics in Master;
~ Added the icon of the Euro in Master Mode and Become a Legend;
~ Deleted ~ 100 callnames added specifically for Caressa-Bergomi (but not suitableto other comentaries).
~ Perhaps something has been forgotten, but most of it was mentioned.
Not added more for not anticipating everything!
Read carefully before asking questions about things already explained! It takes a few simple steps to install version 3.0 of the patch:
1) Download all the rar files
2) Extract the contents of the 29 rars where you want, in the end you will have 3 exe files.
3) Install the patch using the Sky-Tech 3.0.exe you extracted (at the end agree to run the patch will appear and the classic window where you have to do kitserver Install and OK);
4) Install the Sky 3.0-Tech FO.exe;
5) Install only if you play in 4:3 the Sky 3.0-Tech 4-FIX 3.exe. The patch is for 16:9 monitors by default.
Please note that the patch is to uninstall using the Uninstall.exe in the folder where you have the kitserver.
1) Why enter the game gives me the error that informs me that “Data is modified and belong to another version?
– Because was not properly installed the official patch KONAMI 1:40 and / or because you have not placed correctly the Sky 3.0-Tech FO.exe.
2) Why I am playing in 4:3 crash by the national and international competitions?
– Because you have not installed correctly the Sky 3.0-Tech 4-FIX 3.exe with which you deal with this bug, which occurs at the appearance of the logos of the replay.
3) Why me graphically the game looks the same to the original, including logos and sweaters?
– Because you have not correctly installed the kitserver. Please Install the Setup.exe in kitserver.
4) What loading game very slow?
– Because your computer is unable to support more than 3 GB of patches. You can limit the damage by removing the cs0d.img (chants) from kitserver which occupies 1.35 GB
5) Why the turf is black ?
– Because game is at low resolution and low details. Raise both a little.
6) Why when I resumed my old savegames in master or BAL the game crashes?
If you have not installed the patch KONAMI 1.40, old savegames are no good anymore. If the patch KONAMI 1:40 was installed and there are crashes, they may be due to relink the new players. Starting another master and see if there are problems.
7) If I had started a competition and I put the patch work?
No, because with all new files eveything will go wrong.
8) Why Stoke City, the Almeria, the Toulouse and Thailand still have the original kit Fantasy?
Because for some strange reason if you relink them the original game will crash. Thus you must not absolutely relink these teams any kit.
9) Why when I start a Champions League group I am in the Ancona and Gallipoli?
Why do you have to replace manually with the both teams missing.
10) Files cs0d (chants) and rs0e_i (telecronaca Caressa-Bergomi) are essential?
No, you can also do other than download and use without the patch are affected.