Sider 6.2.0 For eFootball PES 2020 PC by juce
– support for kit manipulation (this is needed for Kitserver release, which is to come later)
– new “one-click launch” mode to run the game with sider
– performance optimizations + misc fixes
– trophy.lua now does not use overlay by default
The “one-click launch” mode is a new way to run sider. It works like this: You start sider; sider will launch the game, wait for it to start and have its sider.dll loaded into game process. After that, the sider.exe program will exit, but the game will continue to run with sider activated (via sider.dll). Note that this new mode is disabled by default. To enable, add this line to your sider.ini file:
start.game = "steam://rungameid/996470"
(The traditional way – where you first start sider, then start the game – is also still supported)
How to update your existing sider:
1) only take sider.exe, sider.dll, and modules/trophy.lua .
Keep the rest of your existing files
2) modify your existing sider.ini as described above, if you want to use “one-click launch”.