Sider 5.2.3 by juce For PES 2019 Patch 1.05.00
– added support for 1.05.00 game.
To update your existing sider installation:
only take new sider.dll from the archive, as everything else is the same as 5.2.2 version.
– allows to play longer (or shorter) games: set match time to any number of minutes between 1 and 255. (in sider.ini)
– LiveCPK (see example of new Champions League ball by Hawke)
– free side select : move controllers freely in all game modes
– camera.lua : allows to tweak ranges of zoom, height, and angle for custom camera. See camera.ini – for the settings. All credit to @nesa24 for camera research!
– Lua scripting support with various game events, such as “set_teams”, “set_conditions”, “set_match_time”, and “trophy_rewrite”.
– Trophy server
– Interactive overlay with keyboard and gamepad controller support
(When you change match time with match.minutes setting in sider.ini, the game will still say it’s “5 minutes”, or whatever the chosen length is. However, during the match, the time will flow according to the setting in sider.ini)
Sider is open source and might even qualify as free software.
Source code is here: https://github.com/pes-modding/sider5