SETANTA SPORTS MOCK
~ Scoreboard / Entrance / Replay ~
Sick of the same old scoreboard and boring entrance graphics? Well, here comes Setanta Sports Mock graphics to change that whole experience. Easy to instal and enjoy. Eye candy indeed.
*IMPORTANT* Back up dt05_e.img and dt06.img
1. Open Game Graphic Studio 7.4.0 – (NOTE: Vista Users: Run as Administrator)
2. Open “dt05_e.img” in C:\…\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo\img
3. Click ‘Yes’
4. Find “unnamed_54.bin”, right click and choose “Importe a file over this one” and choose “unname_54.bin” from downloaded folder.
5. Open “dt06.im” in C:\…\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo\img
6. Find “unnamed_164.bin”, right click and choose “Importe a file over this one” and choose “unname_164.bin” from downloaded folder.
7. Find “unnamed_973.bin”, right click and choose “Importe a file over this one” and choose “unname_973.bin” from downloaded folder.
8. Done and close GGS
9. Play PES 2010 Demo and enjoy the new and improved interactive graphics.
Forgot to mention his name in credits in read me: Mustainex for the heads up on fixing the radar transparency.
Still got the replay logo to fix where i need to take off the word “replay” off, but i dont know how. If anyone knows, please contact me. Thank You. Changed number fonts too…for the fun of it.