This patch adds Indian Football Leagues in PES2020 using SIDER.
It is meant to be used alongside with Smokepatch (cpk version) for better results.
To use with other patches one may have to manually copy-paste the files to correct location.
Patch Features :
- Adds Indian Super League and I League into PES2020
- Adds latest kits for the Indian National Team
- Adds Hero Super Cup as the Domestic cup with all 20 teams participating
- Correct Team kits, Coaches and player names for both the leagues
- Stadiums and Sponsors images for all 20 teams
- Player faces for Indian Super League
- Official Matchball for both leagues via ball-server
- Official Referee kits for both leagues via Referee-Kit-Server
Pre-Requisites before installing this patch :
- You must have SIDER installed on your system, and must know how to make it run the patch.
- You must have the ball-server and referee-kit-server modules for SIDER installed, to run the matchballs and referee kits in this patch.
- For best results you must use this patch alongside with the Smokepatch (cpk version).
Installing the Patch :
- Extract the patch files : this patch comes in 2 parts make sure you have downloaded both parts and then extract the files.
- Open the extracted folder you’ll find 3 things
- a folder named save
- a folder named sider
- a text file named Readme
- Copy the contents of the folder <sider> from this patch to your sider folder. You don’t need to edit anything in the sider.ini file as it is already done for you.
- Copy the contents of the folder <save> from this patch to your own PES2020 save folder at Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save
- That’s it, now run Sider and enjoy the game.
Support & Feedback :