PTE Patch Datapack 5.1 Update by Cesc Fabregas and Hawke
Patch is now fully compatible with Datapack 5.1 (thanks to Hawke)
Replaced original Konami Balls with Ballpack Volume 8 by Hawke
Although I added those balls, I strongly suggest you to use the Ballpacks for BallServer (Sider) by Hawke (soon vol. 11 to be released too – will update this info)
1. Necessary to have installed PTE Patch up to 3.1 and Datapack 5.1 downloaded via Steam.
2. Remove ptepatch_upd4.cpk and ptepatch_upd4_1.cpk in case you have those installed.
(those cpks are now unnecessary and include conflicting content)
3. Put ptepatch_upd5.cpk and ptepatch_upd5_boots.cpk into your PES2019 download folder.
4. Generate a new DpFileList with the attached Order (make sure DLC 5.00 is at the top).
5. Put the Option File (EDIT00000000) into your PES2019 Documents folder
(Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Your Number\save).