PTE Patch Update 7 For PES 2019 PC Season 2019-2020
– Patch/Option File fully compatible with lastest Datapack
– New Bootpack and Glovepack exclusively for PTE Patch (includes Bootpack V12 and Glovepack V8 with Legends relinked)
– Updated Ligue 1 and others
– Updated latest transfers until 8/14/2019 (only players in PTE Database)
As many people are waiting for an update for PTE Patch, I (Ziyech) will share with you some of my processes. This is my personal work since Cesc Fabregas has stopped working on PES 2019. Thanks him for allowing me to share it here!
NOTE: I don’t add new teams, kits, numbers and coaches since those will change a lot of PTE original Database.
1. Install all previous PTE Patch versions up to 6.0
2. Put ptepatch_upd7.cpk into your PES2019 download folder.
3. Generate a new DpFileList. Make sure “ptepatch_upd7.cpk” is at the bottom.
4. Put the Option File (EDIT00000000) into your PES2019 Documents folder
(Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Your Number\save).