PTE Patch 2019 Update For DP 5 by Cesc Fabregas and Hawke
Patch is now fully compatible with Datapack 5.0
Fully rebuilt Database and OF with updated Structures for Chinese and Thai League
Several Fixes on Database structure
Updated Formations and Lineups
Several Fixes on Kits (e.g. Villarreal, Rayo, Leganes, Fiorentina, RB Leipzig, Spal)
Rivalries added for some Leagues
Several missing Faces updated/fixed
New PTE specific Bootpack by Hawke and Paul81118
(including new Classic Boots relinked to Classic Team players)
Additional Faces Pack with more custom Faces (Credits to all Facemakers)
– Please don’t suggest Faces, this is just my personal faces pack, use it or don’t use it
Additional Adboards combined by chosefs, majuh, Ctonian, Nabawi
1. Necessary to have installed PTE Patch up to 3.1 and DLC 5 downloaded via Steam.
2. Remove ptepatch_upd4.cpk and ptepatch_upd4_1.cpk in case you have those installed.
(those cpks are now unnecessary and include conflicting content)
3. Put ptepatch_upd5.cpk and ptepatch_upd5_boots.cpk in PES2019 download folder.
4. Generate a new DpFileList with the attached Order (make sure DLC 5.00 is at the top).
5. Put the Option File (EDIT00000000) into your PES2019 Documents folder
(Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Your Number\save).
The optional Downloads are Sider ready but you can make a cpk from it if you want.