PS4 PESEditor2018 0.1 by SMcCutcheon [For PES 2018 PS4]
This tool is built in Microsoft Excel 2016 and hasn’t been tested on any other version.
– Export chosen team export file from PS4 to PC using a USB or other storage device.
– Decrypt file using Panos’ tool
– Open Excel and PS4 PESEditor2018 V0.1
– Go to tab IMPORT and click button, select ‘.ted.new’ file
– Go to ‘EDIT’ tab and edit what you like, within reason. Stick to PES2018 parameters or you’ll get errors.
– When finished editing, click the COPY button and paste in to an empty HEX file (I use HxD)
– Overwrite your decrypted .ted.new file
– Encrypt file using Panos’ tool (see instructions on his thread)
– Send back to PS4 on USB and Import via the Edit menu
Would like to say this wouldn’t be possible without the decryption and encryption tool by @-Panos-, download that tool from HERE. Since he released the tool last night I’ve put in a fair few hours today to bring you this first version tonight.
This is a very early build and will advance in the coming days but it hasn’t been fully tested so report any issues below. Thanks and Happy Editing!