Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 inside view
Learn all about PES 2014′s new engine and features!
Working for more than four years on the new instalment of the PES series, the PES Production team has revealed the whole new system behind Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Based on Kojima Productions’ Fox Engine, the game will feature new amazing graphics to recreate the excitement and variety of a top-level football match.
PES 2014 is based on six key elements that will define the physics and the features of the game:
- TrueBall Tech: For the first time in a football simulation, PES 2014 will centre everything on the ball: how it moves, and how players use it. Physics of the ball, stature of the player, speed and height of the pass,… everything will be taken into account to recreate the most realistic football experience on a home system.
- Motion Animation Stability System (M.A.S.S.): The players will also be an important part of the game with M.A.S.S. that will increase the realism of physical contacts between players, tackles and decisions taken on the pitch by the AI to have more open games while playing PES.
- Heart: Football is all about emotions and the support of the fans will now have an influence on the performance of the team, cheering and acting as the “twelfth man”. On the pitch, the performance of an individual player, good or bad, will also have an effect on the team, giving them a moral boost if he has a moment of individual brilliance; or forcing his teammates to support him if he is not doing well.
- PES ID: Introduced in PES 2013, the Player ID system recreated faithfully the movements and skills of about 50 star players. In PES 2014, that number will increase greatly and will also apply to complete squads to replicate a team’s playing style.
- Team Play: With the new Combination Plan, our users will be able set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available.
- The Core: One of the biggest changes will be visual thanks to the new engine. Movements of the players, details of the kits, facial expression, stadiums,… everything will imitate reality. The flow of the match will also be improved with no more cut scenes after specific events. Finally, our fans will see changes concerning free kicks and penalties with more reaction from the defence and a more natural feeling.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 will also feature for the first time the Asian Champions League with new officially licensed clubs. Other tournaments and online elements will be part of the game but will be announced shortly.
To read the full press release, click here!
Now that you know more about pes 2014, stay tuned on our official channels for the E3 for more info to come!
Source : konami-pes2013.com