PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 Update Summer Transfers 2016 v9.12
This update file is only available for PES 2013 with PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 from here installed (the latest version of the patch). It contains new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of most famous football teams in the world.
– Fix transfers and PSD index to Sep, 12th 2016.
– Update new crest for teams: Everton, Hull City, West Ham, Angers SCO, SM Caen, Dijon FCO, Empoli, Interzionale.
– Update new logo for leagues: Sky Bet Championship, Liga Adelante, Serie bwin, and Ligue 2.
– Fix Bonventura callname.
– Create some missing players, update face and hair for some resquested players.
– First release.
– Update new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of all team from list below:
– Europe: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Wales.
– South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay.
– Spanish La Liga: ALL TEAMS (add new team: Deportivo Alaves, CD Leganes)
– English Premier League: ALL TEAMS (update new crest for Manchester City)
– German Bundesliga: ALL TEAMS (add new team: RB Leipzig)
– Italian Serie A: ALL TEAMS
– French Ligue 1: ALL TEAMS (add new team: FC Metz)
– Portuguese Primeira Liga: SL Benfica, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon.
– Russian Premier League: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg.
– Dutch Eredivisie: Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord Rotterdam, PSV Eindhoven.
– Turkish Super League: Galasataray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas.
– Other European clubs: Olympiacos, Panathinakos, Dynamo Kyiv, Club Brugge, FC Basel, Celtic FC.
– Update 2016-17 league structure for these league: La Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1.
– Update new logo and new name for these league: La Liga Santander, Premier League, Serie A TIM, Ligue 1, Liga NOS, World Cup (2018), EURO (2016), Copa America (Centenario 2016), Asian Cup (2015), CAN (2015).
– Update starting year in ML/BAL is 2016, team qualifying in 2016-17 Champions League, 2016 UEFA Super Cup match beetween Real Madrid and Sevilla.
– Update faces and callnames for many players.
– Update full balls for 2016-17 season.
Please read carefully these steps below:
1. Update players and teams
– Firstly, you need to install Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 (and NOTHING ELSE – UNLESS you did install the previous version of this patch) before installing this update file.
– Run file “PE13Update(2016.09.12)”.
– Choose the directory where you installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 at step 2 (folder contains “pes2013″ file, typical path:”C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013”)
2. Update league structure and choose 2nd divisions.
You can choose one in five 2nd divisions to play: Sky Bet Championship, 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Serie bwin, and Ligue 2.
– Fisrtly, you need to run file “PESEDIT” in your PES 2013 installation folder (folder contains “pes2013” file). Switch to tab “2nd DIVISIONS” and choose league you want to play. Apply that.
– Open folder “2016-17 2nd Divisions” in download file, choose one file with the name same as 2nd divison you just chosen, run file and choose the folder where you installed PES 2013.
– If you want to change 2nd division, do the steps above again.
– Transfers information from Transfermarkt.
– Players ability from PES Stats Database.
– PES 2013 Editor v2.0 by [email protected]
– PES 2013 Ultimate Editor v5.4.1 by barcafan.
– PES Ultimate Data Explorer v2.9.7 by barcafan.
– PES 2013 Callname Pack by Nedz.
– PES 2013 Commentaries Map v4.0 by Omar Ahmed.
– PES 2013 Starting Year Tool 2.0 by zaga14.
– PS3 Pad for PES 2013 Full game by congdien91.
– PES 2013 Ballpack Collection 2016-17 by Boris
– Many faces, kits, balls and emblems made by various authors.
This version (v9.12) will be the final version for Summer Transfers 2016, if the serious errors are not found. Thanks a lot for all people who reported to help me complete this file. The new version will be released when Transfers Winter 2017 close (maybe on February 1st, 2017).
– If you do not like “PlayStation Pad”, delete these files in “kitserver13\pesedit\img\dt06.img” to revert to “Xbox Pad”