PESEdit 2011 Patch 3.5 New Features:
* Balls: Jabulani, Speedcell, Torfabrik 11/12, UEFA CL OMB, UEFA CL OMB Powerorange, UEFA EL OMB, Mitre Calcio, Total 90 Aerow, Total 90 Tracer Doma, Ligue 1 OMB
* Boots: adidas Predator adiPower Black/Red/White and Blue/Electricity, adidas adiZero ALL COLOURS
* Faces: More than 800 new faces, fixed a lot wrong faces / hairstyles
* Kits: 1860, Ajax, Almeria, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Aue, AZ, Belarus, Benfica, Betis, Chelsea, Corinthians, Cruzeiro, Duisburg, Everton, Feyenoord, Eintracht Frankfurt, Granada, Gremio, Hajduk, Hertha BSC, Internacional, Lazio, Leverkusen, Lille, Manchester City, Marseille, Milan, Norwich, Nottingham, Rangers, Real Madrid, Paris, Partizan, PSV, Red Star, Saint Etienne, Santos, Sao Paulo, South Africa, St. Pauli, Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, Tottenham, Uzbekistan, Valenciennes
* Other: Updated some Copa America 2011 squads, uses newest Kitserver (11.1.1)
* Teams: All 11/12 promoted teams for Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División & Bundesliga added to all modes (Queens Park, Norwich, Swansea, Evian, Ajaccio, Dijon, Waalwijk, Atalanta, Novara, Siena, Betis, Granada, Rayo Vallecano, Augsburg, Hertha BSC
* Transfers: Up to 19/06/11 for big leagues, some for Other Teams
NOTE Remember to use the switch before starting a master league or become a legend
career. Read and follow the instructions and information here before posting questions.
NOTE² Since this is a version which comes with crucial changes to important parts of the
patch, we recommend to start new ML if you had played a ML with one of the 2nd division
NOTE³ A large number of changes have been made in this version and our team can’t test any possible thing with more than 300 teams in the patch, so don’t be angry if not everythign works perfectly at first, but report any errors which might occur in the Error Reporting Thread.
* 7 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera
División, Russian Premier League) Completed including correct squads, kits,
lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
* 5 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower
Championship, Segunda División, Serie B & Ligue 2)
* Other newly added teams are
All missing Champions & Europa league teams
Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro,
Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, CD Nacional, Sturm Graz, SC Vitória,
Wisla Krakow, Legia Warszawa, Luzern, Kayserispor
Albania, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Macedonia
* Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
* New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida
* Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
* New adboards
* New boots
* New edit mode hairstyles
* New faces (details in the versions’ features)
* New kits
* New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
* New music
* New referee kits
* New scoreboards
Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit 2011 Patch.
Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” / PESEDIT SELECTOR
Additional stadium packages can be downloaded here.
PESEdit 2011 Patch 3.5 Download Links :
REQUIRES Microsoft Net.Framework 4.0
With the release of PESEdit.com 2011 Patch 0.4 the famous Selector tool – as known from
last year – makes its re-appearence in the patch.
You can choose between different ML / BAL team setups, more info can be found inside
You can also choose between different 2nd divisions for the game and different stadiums.
THE OPTIONAL STADIUMS
You might have noticed that there’s a function to ‘switch stadiums’ in the PESEDIT
Selector included in this patch. As the size of quality stadiums is quite massive, we
decided to keep the optional which means clicking their buttons in the selector without
downloading the additional package will result in an error message due to missing files.
You can download the stadium package(s) from here.
christopher91, Simcut, Stavrello, RKO
Ahmad, BigBenFCB, Blaze, Chris, Gerjan, karl, kiko94, Nero, Peter, philipp123
Balls made by the following ballmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
Boots made by the following bootmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
Distribution, ibrakadabra8, Miguelstyle, Paul81118, sadwjp, Severus
Faces made by the following facemakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
patch. We are sorry, but it’s too many faces to keep track of every single one and that’s
why we changed the way of crediting the facemakers.
[4D]Nossy, Agiga, Ahai, Albertocp, Anasie10, Arnau, BJ, Blackjuve, Cgf, Cigman, CR9K8,
DPZone, Drift, Duner, El Fluppe, El Nazho, El Nino 9, Felipe Pflanzer, Futbolist777
Hawke, Hitfacer, Illuminati, KB, Kevski, Leo_Messi_10, Maze32, Michi1860, Mystiq,
Newnitnum, nickless, Petrboat, Romantik, Saintkei, Sergio, Sersh, Stevie, thgo, Vadim,
Kits made by the following Kitmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
We are sorry, but it’s too many kits to keep track of every single one and that’s why we
changed the way of crediting the kitmakers.
alen_petrin, Asiat, Astracell, Biker Jim, Cuky, Damix, Deo reloaded, Diablos, Dimas
Almarza, FLR, frontliner28, Josemigol, jvinu2000, klashman69, Kolia V., Liquidsnake, Mare
93, Millencolin, mstar, Müller Bento, Prame33, R14, Stanek, Tottimas, Txak, Venom,
People who contributed other files to the patch are listed here.
arquero7171 & r4m130 (adboards), denxho (ML sponsors)
We are using these tools to edit the game.
Game Graphic Studio by obocaman
Kitserver by juce & Robbie
PES 2011 Editor by [email protected]
PES 2011 Map Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Data Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Editor by barcafan
Stadium Studio 2010 by Stelios
ZLIB Tool by juce
If we missed you in the credits, please message us.
HOW TO DISMISS CERTAIN PARTS OF THE PATCH
If you don’t want the new music for example, delete the dt02.img folder from
kitserver/pesedit/img and delete songs.txt from kitserver/pesedit
Here’s a little overview about this:
** Created stadiums → ST_EXPORT01.bin, ST_EXPORT02.bin, ST_THUMB01.bin,
ST_THUMB02.bin (Own documents/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 2011/save)
** Music → dt02.img, songs.txt (kitserver/pesedit/img)
** Referee kits → dt09.img (kitserver/pesedit/img)
** Schüco Arena Training stadium → dt07.img (kitserver/pesedit/img)