PESEdit 2011 Patch 2.0 Features:
* Boots: Added a lot new boots like new Nike CTR360 IIs and new Mercurial Vapors, details can be seen in the screen above
* Faces: Baros, Gomez, Javier Hernandez
* Kits: Argentina, Brazil, France, Guinea, Karpaty Lviv, Levski, Metalist Kharkiv, Mexico, Spartak Moscow, Venezuela
* League: Serie B created completely from scratch including own stats and faces made by the team, up to date with winter transfers: cooler design and more description features
* Selector: Cooler design and more description features
* Teams: New teams Dynamo Moscow & Lokomotiv Moscow
* Transfers: Completed Transfers for all European leagues + Other European teams + partly transfers for South America -> Added more than 100 new players additonal to KONAMIs DLC
* Other: Dismissed krun.exe, game started by pes2011.exe as before patch 1.7 (mainly performance reasons)
NOTE: Remember to use the switch before starting a master league or become a legend career. Please read and follow the instructions and information here before posting questions.
General Patch Features:
* 5 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División) Completed including correct squads, kits, lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
* 4 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Segunda División & Serie B)
* Other newly added teams are
* All missing Champions & Europa league teams
* Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
* Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro, Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow
* Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
* New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
* New adboards
* New edit mode hairstyles
* New faces (details in the versions’ features)
* New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
* New music (list below)
* New referee kits
Exact features of each patch version can be found in the Readme.
1. Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit 2011 Patch.
2. Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
3. Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” / PESEDIT SELECTOR
Download PESEdit 2011 Patch 2.0:
Download PESEdit 2011 Patch 2.1 FIX: new
* Fixed Dynamo Moscow and Lokomotiv Moscow in the other 2nd div addons
* Fixed Online switch
* Fixed problem some people had with several teams’ kits in the 2.0 patch
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the
start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you
install PESEdit 2011 Patch.
2. Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed
PES 2011 to.
3. Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2011 Patch” /
The patch automatically installs the KONAMI PES 2011 Patch 1.03 and the DLC 7.00
REQUIRES Microsoft Net.Framework 4.0
With the release of PESEdit 2011 Patch 0.4 the famous Selector tool . as known from
last year . makes its re-appearence in the patch.
You can choose between different ML / BAL team setups, more info can be found inside
You can also choose between different 2nd divisions for the game and different stadiums.
THE OPTIONAL STADIUMS
You might have noticed that there’s a function to ‘switch stadiums’ in the PESEDIT
Selector included in this patch. As the size of quality stadiums is quite massive, we
decided to keep the optional which means clicking their buttons in the selector without
downloading the additional package will result in an error message due to missing files.
You can download the stadium package(s) from here.
christopher91, Simcut, Stavrello, RKO
Ahmad, Blaze, Chris, Gerjen, karl, kiko94, Nero, Peter, philipp123
Balls made by the following ballmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
Boots made by the following bootmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
Distribution, ibrakadabra8, Miguelstyle, Paul81118, sadwjp, Severus
Faces made by the following facemakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this
patch. We are sorry, but it’s too many faces to keep track of every single one and that’s
why we changed the way of crediting the facemakers.
[4D]Nossy, Agiga, Ahai, Albertocp, Anasie10, Arnau, BJ, Blackjuve, Cgf, Cigman, DPZone,
Drift, Duner, El Fluppe, El Nazho, El Nino 9, Felipe Pflanzer, Futbolist777
Hawke, Hitfacer, Illuminati, KB, Kevski, Leo_Messi_10, Maze32, Michi1860, Mystiq,
Newnitnum, nickless, Petrboat, Romantik, Saintkei, Sergio, Sersh, Stevie, thgo, Vadim,
Kits made by the following Kitmakers (alphabetical order) have been used in this patch.
We are sorry, but it’s too many kits to keep track of every single one and that’s why we
changed the way of crediting the kitmakers.
alen_petrin, Asiat, Astracell, Biker Jim, Cuky, Damix, Deo reloaded, Diablos, Dimas
Almarza, FLR, frontliner28, Josemigol, jvinu2000, klashman69, Kolia V., Liquidsnake, Mare
93, Millencolin, mstar, Muller Bento, Prame33, R14, Stanek, Tottimas, Txak, Venom,
People who contributed other files to the patch are listed here.
arquero7171 & r4m130 (adboards), denxho (ML sponsors)
We are using these tools to edit the game.
Game Graphic Studio by obocaman
Kitserver by juce & Robbie
PES 2011 Editor by [email protected]
PES 2011 Map Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Data Editor by barcafan
PES 2011 Ultimate Editor by barcafan
Stadium Studio 2010 by Stelios
ZLIB Tool by juce
HOW TO DISMISS CERTAIN PARTS OF THE PATCH
If you don’t want the new music for example, delete the dt02.img folder from
kitserver/pesedit/img and delete songs.txt from kitserver/pesedit
Here’s a little overview about this:
* Created stadiums ¨ ST_EXPORT01.bin, ST_EXPORT02.bin, ST_THUMB01.bin,
ST_THUMB02.bin (Own documents/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 2011/save)
* Music ¨ dt02.img, songs.txt (kitserver/pesedit/img)
* Referee kits ¨ dt09.img (kitserver/pesedit/img)
* Schuco Arena Training stadium ¨ dt07.img (kitserver/pesedit/img)