PESEdit 2010 Patch 4.0 New Features :
* Transfers up-to-date for all 300+ club teams (15/08/2010)
* Updated France, Italy & Brazil national teams with newest call-ups
* Added new promoted teams (26 teams: Erzgebirge Aue, Ingolstadt, Osnabrück, Arles-Avignon, Stade Brestois, Levante, Hércules, Real Sociedad, Brescia, Cesena, Lecce, Blackpool & Excelsior; + Leeds, Millwall, Norwich, Evian, Reims, Troyes, Novara, Pescara, Varese, Alcorcon, Barcelona Atletic, Granada & Ponferradina)
* New 2010/11 kits for many teams including a lot PESEDIT exclusive creations
* Updated new league/cup logos (Premier League, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, TIM Cup, Bundesliga)
* Updated new club logos (e.g. Brest, Lorient Le Mans)
* Added many new faces (30+)
* 9 new balls (details below)
* 12 new boots (details below)
* added complete Bundesliga & 2. Bundesliga + 3 teams from 3. Liga (10/11 season)
* aded 2nd divisons for England (Championship), France (Ligue 2), Italy (Serie B), Spain (Segunda Division)
* real names, kits and emblems for all teams
* real player names and updated stats for most players
* added Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga teams
* added more than 50 national and club teams
* added more than 400 player faces
* added more than 40 new boots and more than 25 new balls
*NOTE* It is recommended to do a fresh installation before installing the 3.4 patch.
(Uninstall Kitserver and delete the Kitserver folder, and remove the Start Menu folder of the Patch)
1. Install official Konami Patch 1.3 (if you didn’t do so yet) (Link Here)
2. Install PESEdit 2010 Patch 4.0.
*IMPORTANT* You MUST start a new career in ML/BAL in order to make this work correctly.