The Pes 2021 PSD Stats Database by Sheran for Smoke Patch 21.3.1 with DLC 4.0 Features:
– New Stats for 7000+ players.
– All players of all teams in the Smoke Patch updated with PSD stats (Except missing players on PSD).
– Free players with original Konami rating from 70 to rise updated with PSD Stats (Except missing players on PSD).
– Classic players updated with PSD stats and Pes Classic stats (For missing players on PSD).
– Updated call-up of 40 National Teams based on the latest calls.
– Compatible only with the last version of Smoke Patch (21.3.1) + DLC 4.0!.
– the edit file will be updated daily
– last update 15 Mar.
– Goalkeeper stats are a mix of the best original Konami stats and best PSD stats to balance goalkeeper overall rating with outfield players.
– Kept the original positions of the players.
– Kept the player skills and COM playing styles and added those on PSD. (The reason for this is because the new skills of pes 2020 and pes 2021 had not yet been implemented on PSD).
* Check often below download link, it will be updated nearly every day with new updated stats.
Installation For Smoke Patch 21.3.1 updated 16th May:
1. Download from mediafire and extract it with WinRAR.
2. Copy and replace the EDIT file in Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\#yoursteamID#\save.
3. Open the game and turn off the live updates by pressing R3 in your controller. This is essential, if you don’t do this you won’t be able to use the updated stats and the league structures will be a mess. You have to turn off the live updates in any mode you play.
- updated, edit fixed and working.
For older versions:
* Download from mediafire and extract it with WinRAR (if you have Smoke Patch 21.2.3 – Compatible only with the version of Smoke Patch (21.2.3 repacked) + DLC 4.0!)
For some people, PSD stats are “pumped”. In fact, compared to the original stats, the overall rating shows an increase in at least around 70% of the players. To overcome this and balance the strength of the players between them, I decided to do a great job of updating the stats of all the players in the game. In my opinion, these are more realistic, accurate, and consistent stats with current player status. PSD in fact releases daily updates for many players based on their performances.
What does this add-on include? Basically updated stats for all the teams in the Smoke Patch. Why updated stats, aren’t Konami stats good? in my opinion, PSD is more realistic, the gameplay becomes more realistic too because you don’t have overpowered players in some areas and the mid-table teams are not so underrated as they are by Konami. You can try it yourself and let me know your thoughts.
Before complaining about any player stat, please take a look at his set, at the abilities, not at his overall.
– Pes Smoke Patch Team for their patch because for me it’s the most complete patch for PES 2021.
– Ejogc327 for PES2020 Editor, without it I could not have done this work.
It took a long time, about 10-12 hours a day to complete this work. It is constantly, every day, It is constantly being updated every day to make it more detailed and better. With a free donation, you would give me the motivation to do more and a reward for all the hours spent and that I will still spend to update it and implement more.
Thanks to those who want to support me, but also thanks to those who just want to try my work.
Reports, Opinions, and Advice
Feel free to contact me at any time to report any errors, give me your opinions and your advice: [email protected]