Mod Tournament Menu Anthems For PES 20 by predator002
NEW: Tournament Anthems pack updated to V6.5 [Download]
I’ve updated the pack fixing some of the bugs left in the lua. Like celebrations during non finals and tunnel sound mistimed. Along with bug fixes the Italian cups should sound better. The Coppa Italia has acapella anthem and the Supercoppa Italiana has tunnel sounds. potenza32 has provided a lot of time recently testing much of the corrections I’ve implemented. Especially some that didnt reproduce on my setup but did on his. So thanks to him for the additional test time. Hopefully I’ve caught all bugs but any issues let me know, at least its closer to being right.
NEW: Tournament Anthems Pack updated V4.2 Download link: Here
Improved the trigger for when the tunnel anthem fires thanks to zlac. Hopefully should be much more consistant across stadiums. Also brought into the sider pack, the team anthems from default game along with Luton as I use them in my Master League, its their tunnel anthem from last match.
Tournament Anthems Version 4:
Belgian Croky Cup
Belgian Jupilar Pro League
Chilean Primera League
English FA Cup
French Ligue 1
French Ligue 2
German DFB Pokal
German DFL Supercup
International Champions Cup
Italian Serie A
Portuguese Liga NOS
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League
UEFA Super Cup
Included Team Anthems:
Exhibition & League
How to install (LiveCPK via Sider):
– Ensure Sider is installed correctly.
– Delete ‘tournament_anthems’ folder within ‘content’ directory.
– Save ‘tournament_anth_tunnel’ folder within ‘content’ directory.
– Delete ‘tournament_anthems.lua’ within ‘modules’ directory.
– Save ‘tournament_anth_tunnel.lua’ within ‘modules’ directory.
– Update Sider.ini by deleting: lua.module = “tournament_anthems.lua”
– Update Sider.ini by adding: lua.module = “tournament_anth_tunnel.lua”
juce – For building sider and providing the documentation to use it. Genius at work.
zlac- For his assistance in building lua files and his hard work building everything else.
Gianluca- For providing a working list of ids to be used with the UEFA tournaments.
Tournament Menu Features Version 2:
Pack updated with 20 more. The results screen will randomly select from this list one, at the end of each match.
Tournament Menu Version 1:
– Official anthems added to the following unlicensed club tournament menus:
– UEFA Champions League
– UEFA Europa League
– Copa Libertadores
– Volume control in-game affects volume of the pack.
– Each tournament contains multiple varations that will play randomly.
– Compatible to PES2020 and PES2019.
Note: Teams need to be licensed. At the moment its not yet possible to license teams until an editor is made to do so. Until that time unlicensed English, Spanish, Serie B teams wont play chants. All other licensed teams will work fine.
How to install:
– Delete any old files related to menu anthems from your PES Downloads folder.
– Extract ‘Preds20-19_MenuAnthems.cpk’ to your PES2020 Download folder.
– Update DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris.
How to install (LiveCPK via Sider):
– Ensure Sider is installed.
– Extract contents of CPK to a temp location using CRI Packed File Maker.
– Create ‘preds-root’ inside the Sider/LiveCPK directory.
– Copy contents of temp location to Sider/LiveCPK/preds-root.
– Edit Sider.ini in Notepad and add a new line: –
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\preds-root”
Disclaimer: Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
NEW: Tournament Menu Anthems Pack updated V3 Download link: Here
Pack updated with new sounds for Champions League (5 new), Generic Cups (6 new) and the results/league table screens (15 new). Also this pack now removes the default team stadium anthems allowing sider anthem packs to take priority.
NEW: Tournament Menu Anthems updated V4. Download link: [Here]
The pack has been updated so that in-game celebration will now no longer play just in the same way that the in-game team anthems do not play that I added last version. This update I would say is required if you wish to use the new anthem update below as I’ve added celebration music to the lua. But don’t worry, its the same files inside just with the additional empty necessary to stop in-game anthems.
NEW: Tournament Anthems updated V5.1. Download link: [Here]
Ok this is a substantial update to my 4.1 lua. Firstly this pack is an ALL IN ONE so no prior version is required. The first new feature is half time/full time intro anthems which essentially mirrors how EvoSwitcher handled the music last year. The second new feature is I have also added the ability for custom tournament celebration music. At the moment it only includes Queen – We Are The Champions but this is really all that anyone requests so not sure how in depth people want to be with this. But its easily editable now.
I have also added several new tournament tv intro’s specific to this version which are also used at half time/full time but I would also recommend that you integrate them into your scoreboard-server aswell so that the intros work right from the start of the match introductions.
Something to also point out is this pack is pretty much aimed at FuNZoTiK entrance pack so I would recommend you install first it to get the intro animations even closer to real life.