eFootball PES 2020 has been announced at E3 Event. The PES2020 game will be released on 10 September 2019, with Messi on the cover, powered by Fox Engine, in 3 editions:
PES 2020 Standard Edition will have this myClub content (can only be claimed on the account used to bought the game):
• Ronaldinho 2019 – 10 match loan
• Lionel Messi – 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 10 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewals x 10 weeks
PES 2020 Legend Edition with myClub content (can only be claimed on the account used to bought the game):
• PES Legend Player
• Ronaldinho 2019
• Lionel Messi 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewals x 30 weeks
eFootball PES 2020 Barça Edition will be available at the Barça Official Store at Camp Nou in September, see more details here on official site.
If you preorder you will receive this exclusive myClub loan and coins:
• Andres Iniesta – 10 match loan
• 1000 myClub coins
New features available in PES20:
• GAMEPLAY: new first touch techniques and finely-tuned ball physics with new dynamic dribbling skills, developed in consultation with A. Iniesta
• MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode
• MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration.
In less than 3 months we will play the new PES 20. What do you think about the new features, trailer and preorder bonus? Let us your comments below.