eFootball PES 2020 MLS Add-On by Ttb For EvoWeb Patch
– 20 MLS Teams (10 Teams from Western Conference and 10 Teams from Eastern Conference)
– Minifaces for ALL Players in MLS (About 200+)
– 2020/21 Season Kits for Many Teams
– Over 100 Real Faces, including KONAMI Free Agents, Faces from PES 2018, PES 2019 and Faces by Ben23384
– Tactics, Stadium Images + Settings, Sponsors for ML & Manager Data For ALL Teams
– MLS ESPN Scoreboard & Ball Included : (Thanks to Calvin)
How To Install?
*EvoWeb Patch Required to be installed*
*Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before*
1) Extract archive and Copy “livecpk” and “content” Folders from Extracted folder into Sider Directory, Overwrite when asked.
2) Add lines :
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\MLS Fonts-Numbers” — to sider.config
51, MLS, MLS # MLS — to map_competitions in scoreboard-server
51, 952, MLS Nativo, , , , # for MLS
54, 952, MLS Nativo Kick Childhood Cancer, , , , # for MLS Cup — to map_competitions in ball-server
3) Copy “WEPES” Folder into Save Directory (Usually MyDocuments\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020)
Remove Folders – “3. MLS COACH”, “4. MLS STADIUMS”, “5. PARTNER” From WEPES\MLS By Ttb\MLS Kit Data to another location.
(DO NOT DELETE, THEY WILL BE NEEDED IN STEP 7)
4) Start Game with Sider and go into Edit Mode (Recommended to be Offline For This)
5) Go to Import Teams and Import all .ted Files included (Do not forget to tick both boxes) (Please follow important instruction stated in 3)
6) Go to Competitions and Import “MLSTtb.ced” & “MLSCup.ced”
7) Go to Competitions Structure in Edit Mode and Transfer “FC Cincinnati” & “Orlando City” From Other Latin American Teams to MLS (Replacing any Fake Teams. There should be 20 MLS Teams in total, all Licensed)
After this, place the files “3. MLS COACH”, “4. MLS STADIUMS”, “5. PARTNER” back into WEPES\MLS By Ttb\MLS Kit Data and then assign to teams one by one (Only way, otherwise “Loading Failed” error occurs)
*Naming is made easy so that it is easier to recognise data for a Team, E.g. Stadium Image for Atlanta United is named ‘Atlanta Stadium’*
IMPORTANT NOTE : STEPS 4,5,6 & 7 HAVE TO BE REPEATED AND THE FILE GIVEN BELOW HAS TO BE COPIED INTO SIDER DIRECTORY EVERY TIME THE EVOWEB PATCH UPDATES.
CompCatSelect Single Download
(This File replaces ‘PLA League’ with ‘USA’ and ‘PAS League with ‘Japan’ In Competition Select Menu)
Archive Size : 690 MB
RECOMMENDED TO USE
– predator002 ‘s English Commentary Callname Pack
– MenuServer by Hawke & @–SG– + MLS & J1-League Add-On For MenuServer
– Mercedes Benz Stadium by Jostike Games (Home of Atlanta United)
TO FIND PLAYER ID’S, USE THIS TOOL.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
EvoWeb Patch Team : Cesc Fabregas, Hawke, Hoppus117, mota10, Nemanja, ziyech.2304
juce – Sider
zlac – ScoreboardServer & BallServer
Hawke – CompCatSelect.bin File & MLS Fonts for all teams
Ben23384 – MLS Faces for more than 75+ Players
–SG– – MLS Menu Mod for MenuServer by Hawke
Milwalt – Faces from Old PES Games (E.g. J. Dos Santos, Schweinsteiger, Howard, etc.)
Calvin – MLS Scoreboard & MLS Ball
FutHead.com – MLS Minifaces and Player Data\Attributes
Kits derived from Various Sources from the Web.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
– What does this Add-On exactly do?
This Add-On uses the In-Game Edit Mode to Import Kits + Player Data and Sider to add Loads of Faces and Minifaces. Keep in mind, EvoWeb Patch should be installed first, before installing this Add-On.
– Can I use tightkit server to make all Kits tight?
No. These teams are not “Licensed” In-Game, but are done so by .ted Files. Tight-Kit option only works if the Teams are licensed by Tools such as DinoTem Editor.
– What does this Add-On replace/install over?
PLA League and PLA Cup
– Will I need a seperate EDIT00000000 File for this Add-On, apart from EvoWeb Edit File?
No. That is the best thing about this Add-On. You do not have to wait for an Edit File to be released every time EvoWeb Patch Updates. You just have to follow steps given in POST #1 to make it happen yourself.
– Can I use this together with the ICMP Patch?
No. You would end up messing up your whole game by doing this. Choose either EvoWeb Patch + MLS Add-On or ICMP Patch Only.
– I get no Sponsors, Managers and Stadium Images after importing, What is the problem?
You have to manually assign them as stated in POST #1. It should be easy as they are named accurately.
– I get white hands and black player face, how can I solve this?
Use tool Given Below to Find Player ID, Then search for his face and disable it. Go into edit mode and change skin colour.
After this, enable the face again by placing in appropriate folder.
– Colorado Rapids
– FC Dallas
– Houston Dynamo
– LA Galaxy
– Los Angeles FC
– Portland Timbers
– San Jose Earthquakes
– Seattle Sounders
– Sporting Kansas City
– Minnesota United
– Atlanta United
– Chicago Fire
– FC Cincinnati
– D.C United
– Montreal Impact
– New York City
– New York Red Bulls
– New England Revolution
– Orlando City
– FC Toronto
Things that can be done for more realism :
– MLS Adboards
– MLS Chants
Would be grateful if someone created these.