ICMP Patch Version 3.0 For ePES 2020 PC by ninet, Albiceleste1994 and Adrian2780
V 3.0 features:
– Compatibility with DLC 8.0, LiveUpdate 23/07/20 & EvoWeb patch 8.0 Kits.
– Included all content from V1.0 to 2.5 (check out content below, spoilers section).
– Two patch options: A) All content with Liga MX B) All content with default “PLA” Konami league for personal edition according own preferences (we will publish this second option next week).
– Added new 10 Other Europeans teams: NK MARIBOR (Slovenia), IFK GÖTEBORG (Sweden), PFC CSKA SOFIA (Bulgaria), FC VIKTORIA PLZEŇ (Czech Republic), LEGIA WARSZAWA (Poland), FCSB (Romania), SK RAPID WIEN (Austria), FK AUSTRIA WIEN (Austria), FC BATE BORISOV (Belarus) and HJK HELSINKI (Finland) with full squads-formations, kits, minifaces & some faces. 35 teams in total.
– Added new 1 Other Latin American team: CD EL NACIONAL (Ecuador) with full squad-formation, kits & minifaces. 31 teams in total.
– Rearranged classic teams & players (7 teams). Including real EUROPEAN CLASSICS team and AMERICAN CLASSICS team / New kits for classic teams.
– Added bootpack pack & assignment to clubs/national teams (special thanks to @Hoppus117).
– Brasileirão A & B updated kits 2020, along with many other kits from other leagues.
– Added new faces & tattoos (more over 2400 in total).
– Added new player minifaces (more over 11500 in total).
– Updated coach names & minifaces for all clubs & National Teams..
– Updated asian, african, north & south american National Teams squads, lineups & formations.
– Updated Bundesliga lineups & formations. Added some youth players.
– Updated Liga MX squads, lineups & formations.
– Fluid formations for major National Teams & almost full clubs teams of the game.
– Renamed New Master League european & Latin America youth players names, according to common surnames to each country.
How to install?
It’s important already have installed DLC 8.0. First at all: delete ICMP V2-V2.5 and any bootpack, if you have it.
1. Install the newest version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it).
2. Download the content and copy “livecpk” folder into sider-6.3.9\livecpk\ICMP patch.
3. If you install ICMP patch for the first time, open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Boots”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Database”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Faces\Legends”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Faces\Faces & Tattoos”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Graphics”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Kits\ICMP Kits”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\ICMP Patch\Kits\EvoWeb Patch Kits”
4. Delete previous EDIT00000000. Put new EDIT00000000 file in Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save (clean your WEPES/Mount folder first).
5. Start Sider and play the game (NEVER APPLY LIVEUPDATE).
1. ICMP 3.0 – Liga MX & J1 League version
* LP (AIO version. Includes Faces & Tattoos folder): MEGA
* 12″ (LITE version. All content except Faces & Tattoos folder): MEGA
* Faces & Tattoos folder: MEGA
* Fix EDIT00000000 V3.1: LINK
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: The patch doesn’t work. What I’m doing wrong?
A: Read carefully the installation tutorial. Share some screenshots of the installation path along with your sider.ini settings.
Q: It’s ICMP patch 3.0 fully compatible with EvoWeb patch?
A: ICMP already includes full KITS from EvoWeb patch kits. But due to some teams, players or coachs IDs differences, there is no 100% compatibility. Differences are related to the fact that each team patch was making his edits at the same time.
Q: Can I play real Copa Libertadores in V3?
A: For the moment, it’s not possible have real participating teams in 1st season on ML mode. KONAMI have a complex algorithm for this. It’s hardcoded in game. In Cup mode, you can customize participating teams.
Q: Can I use LiveUpdate with the patch?
A: We recommend not activating it, so as not to lose patch’s data. We can make updates to keep things up to date.
Q: Can be used along with KitServer?
A: Yes, you can. But you need to know that the patch already contains national team kits and several kits per team. KitServer it’s very useful in cups matches in order to have badges & sleeves competitions.
Q: Are faces part of the Patch?
A: All faces & tattoos of this patch belong to the compilation maded by others face/tattoo makers,
Q: Will we get Adboards, Chants, Bootpacks, Ballpacks, Scoreboards, etc.?
A: You can add whatever you want by yourself. We are not responsible for possible errors or file damage.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: We will be giving notice of estimated dates of future updates.