eFootball PES 20 Editor Version 0.56 by Ejogc327
With this tool you can edit stats for Pro Evolution Soccer in PC:
– PES 2020 (Bins)
– PES 2019, 2018 and 2017 (Bins)
– If you import new teams in Teams.bin, the game can’t create EDIT file. You’ll need create EDIT file with the new teams manually or importing in EDIT file too.
– The CSV files can be separated by semicolon or tabulation, but must be *.csv.
– The CSV files must be UNICODE or UTF-8 to get special characters.
– In EDIT mode, can’t create players with any Id. It must be higher than 2147483648 (0x80000000).
– The Overall values for the players are different. I use my own formula to calculate them.
– To import the order don’t matter, but the headers do. You can’t change them.
Version 0.56 fixed few issues:
Credits Ejogc327. Before using this tool, make a backup.