eFootball PES 20 Balls Server For Sider 6.1.0+ For PC by zlac
– GDB-style unlimited ball management
– original ball packaging (identical folder structure and file names, as they are in .cpk)
– ball assignment to individual home teams via map_teams.txt file
– ball assignment to competitions via map_competitions.txt file – i.e. all teams participating in particular competition will use identical ball.
- IMPORTANT: by default, competition assignment always takes priority over team assignment in all modes except Exhibition mode matches
- but, there’s a way to override that behavior for any individual competition – by slightly modifying BallServer.lua script itself, you can add/remove competition IDs in override_competitions table, thus defining more or less competitions where team assignment takes priority over competition assignment
- support for optional ball to be used in final match only
- support for optional ball to be used during winter season
– Multiple balls can be assigned to a competition via map_competitions.txt – if more than one ball is available, Ball Server selects one randomly.
Multiple balls assigned to a competition – map_competitions.txt
65535, 207, Ordem V,,,, # exhibition match
65535, 060, Merlin Serie A,,,, # exhibition match
– correct ball previews and ball names are displayed in game menus (where available, depending on game mode)
– .txt assignment files reloading (key 0) – available at any moment, useful for making quick fixes to .txt assignment files, without needing to restart the game
– toggle between manual ball selection and automatic ball assignment via .txt files (key 9)
* if manual selection is used, then manually selected ball has priority over the ball which would otherwise be assigned via .txt files
– additional options, available only in manual selection mode:
- Manual selection by cycling through all the available balls (PageUp/PageDown keys)
- IMPORTANT: only the balls which are assigned via .txt files are available for cycling-through!! A ball which exists only as a subfolder in the external content root (content\ball-server), but is not assigned to any team or competition via .txt files WILL NOT be available for manual selection either!
- Favorite ball – current manual selection can be saved permanently as a favorite ball (key 7) or recalled to be used later (key 8)
– ball previews visible on overlay, when possible
– option to always use random ball, for every match – be it exhibition or competition. Option is set to On/Off via overlay key “6”. The selection is not saved permanently, therefore with each new game launch, option is set to “Off”
– automatic selection of league-mode ball(s) in exhibition mode if both teams belong to the same league (requires CommonLib v1 to be installed)
- applies only to LEAGUES – cups and other competitions are ignored
- script reads CompetitionEntry.bin file to determine whether two teams belong to the same league – selection may not be 100% accurate if teams have been moved to different leagues only in EDIT mode
Inaccurate ball selection during replays – due to game design, saved replays do not include tournament_ID – if the ball used in saved replay has been assigned via map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same ball during replay – exhibition mode ball is most likely going to be selected.
Although all overlay features (manual ball selection, .txt files reloading, …) are available at any moment (and it cannot be done differently, due to the way the overlay currently works in sider), it is not advisable to change any overlay-related settings after the match-loading screen has appeared or during the match. In-game behavior will be unpredictable in such circumstances.
You’ve been warned ;) Make your selections BEFORE you hit the Next match button.
Additional general-purpose notes related to sider and .lua scripting:
- Lua scripts have priority over live cpk root folders. Therefore, if you use Ballserver.lua script, you do not need ball packs in live cpk roots too. It is advisable to remove them, to avoid possible conflicts.
- When multiple scripts contend for the same content (e.g. Ballserver and N more scripts that all want to switch the balls), then the script that is listed first/highest in the lua.module section of sider.ini has priority. So, if you intend to use Ballserver as a primary source of custom balls, move lua.module = “BallServer.lua” entry ABOVE other scripts that also serve custom balls.
- If you have multiple scripts that use overlay, than use key 1 to cycle through them and choose which script currently shown on the overlay (Ballserver.lua, camera.lua …)
How to add more balls:
Balls need to be added on one by one basis – each subfolder under the <your_sider_dir>\content\ball-server must contain only one ball. The following steps need to be repeated for every ball you want to add.
1. Find, download and unpack the ball you want to add. Unpacked structure should be similar to what you can see encircled in violet on the image above … there should be two folders one named common and the other named Assets each with several subfolders and files.
Important: make sure that the archive contains only one ball. If you got entire ballpack with many balls, make sure to split the original content into multiple folders where each folder contains only one ball (again, each having common and Asset as top-level folders).
2. Find out which Ball ID was used to create the ball – either ask the ball maker or look by yourself (for example, in the image in post #1 – 064 part in Asset\model\ball\ball064 path is the Ball ID … generally speaking, there will always be ballXYZ part in this path – XYZ is the Ball ID)
3. Create new subfolder for your in <your_sider_dir>\content\ball-server – name that subfolder as you want, but let’s assume you’ll name it MySuperDuperBall and that the ball maker used Ball ID 023
4. Copy the content of the extracted archive (but starting from the “common\…\… ” and “Asset\…\…” folders) inside the MySuperDuperBall folder you created in step 3. (see also the image in post #1)
5. Add the necessary assignment lines to map_competitions.txt to have your ball automatically assigned to one or more competitions (one line or many lines per competition, depends on how many stages certain competition has and how many different competition IDs it uses consequently) – you have to use the folder name from step 3.
Temporary listing with IDs for all (almost all … for now it seems to be missing ACL IDs only) in-game competitions can be found here.
Example 1 – assigning the ball to single-staged (single ID) competition
La Liga Santander ID used in this example (19), Ball ID 023
19, 023, MySuperDuperBall, , , , # same ball for the entire season (no specific ball for final match (league does not have final match) and no special winter ball)
La Liga Santander ID again (19), but two balls – Ball ID 023 and Ball ID 025 (winter ball).
19, 023, MySuperDuperBall, , , 025, MySuperDuperWinterBall # MySuperDuperBall is used if it is not winter season, MySuperDuperWinterBall is used during winter season
Example 2 – assigning the ball to multi-staged (multi ID) competition
Uefa Champions League with the necessary stage IDs in this example. Three balls in total
# UEFA Champions League
2, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # playoff, no finals ball, no winter ball
1026, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
2050, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
3074, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
4098, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
5122, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
6146, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
7170, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
8194, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
3, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # group stage, no finals ball, no winter ball
1027, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
2051, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
3075, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
4099, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
5123, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
6147, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
7171, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
8195, 021, Champions League 2019, , , , # same
4, 021, Champions League 2019, 021, Champions League 2019, , # knockout stage, finals ball, no winter ball
Example 3 – assign ball to single-ID knock-out style competitions – cups and super cups
Copa del Rey ID used in this example (25), Ball ID 023
25, 023, MySuperDuperBall, , , , # same ball for the entire cup (no specific ball for final match and no special winter ball)
Copa del Rey ID again (25), but two balls – Ball ID 023 and Ball ID 025 (winter ball).
25, 023, MySuperDuperBall, , , 025, MySuperDuperWinterBall # MySuperDuperBall is used if it is not winter season, MySuperDuperWinterBall is used during winter season
Copa del Rey ID again (25), this time with three balls – Ball ID 023, Ball ID 024 (ball for finals) and Ball ID 025 (winter ball).
25, 023, MySuperDuperBall, 024, MySuperDuperFinalsBall, 025, MySuperDuperWinterBall # MySuperDuperBall used if not winter season, MySuperDuperWinterBall used during winter season, MySuperDuperFinalsBall is used only in final match(es)
Example 4 – assigning the ball to non-existing competition
Use this trick for balls you don’t want to assign to any competition, but you want to have them available in manual selection mode via sider’s overlay.
Use 0 or any other non-used ID for competition ID. Negative numbers ought to work too.
Note: You don’t need to do it for every ball – balls that are assigned to any team or competition are automatically available for manual selection too. Do it only for the unassigned balls, to make them available in manual mode on overlay.
0, 023, MySuperDuperBall, , , ,
IMPORTANT: never omit commas (,) in the assignment lines – each line in map_competitions.txt MUST HAVE EXACTLY 6 commas!! Leave blanks (nothing between two commas) for the optional content (winter ball ID and name and/or finals ball ID and name), but NEVER omit commas!!
Note: One ball can be assigned to multiple competition IDs. If you combine examples 1, 3 and 4, ball “MySuperDuperBall” will be automatically used in La Liga Santander and in Copa del Rey + it is going to be available in manual selection mode via overlay.
Current version: 1.00
Minimum version of Sider required: 6.1.0+
How to use:
- Unpack v2 archive and copy folders content and modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
- (If not done already) Download and install CommonLib.lua v1
- (If not done already) Add lua.module = “BallServer.lua” under CommonLua.lib in sider.ini
- [Optional] Customize map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files and add more ball folders in content\ball-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt files)
1. Link v1 (base pack with .lua script, no balls included)
2. Link – Hawke’s Ball Server Pack PES2020 Vol:2 (updated on Oct. 22nd, 2019: 128 balls, already linked to proper 30+ competitions)
- How to install ball pack: detailed instructions from Hawke in this page, follow them to the letter!
Video tutorial by Hawke – how to use overlay menu options in-game
Credits: juce and nesa24 for sider.
Hawke and other unknown authors for the mini ball-pack included in v1.0.
How To Use Ball Server in eFootball PES 2020 PC:
– Install Sider 6 (latest version)
– Unpack and copy folders content and modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
– (If not done already) download and install CommonLib.lua v1
– (If not done already) add
lua.module = "BallServer.lua" under CommonLua.lib in sider.ini
– [Optional] Customize map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files and add more ball folders in content\ball-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt files)
How to apply mini ball pack: Download ballpack, extract the archive, delete everything within your current content\ball-server folder in your sider, copy everything within ball-server folder from the update pack to your content\ball-server folder in your sider & play.