Sider 5.4.2 For Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 by Juce
Changelog: added support for automatic dummification of UniformParameter.bin. This is needed for help the new kitserver (v1.1) to function properly.
How to update from previous version: take only the new
sider.dll from the archive.
– allows to play longer (or shorter) games: set match time to any number of minutes between 1 and 255. (in sider.ini)
– LiveCPK (see example of new Champions League ball by Hawke)
– free side select : move controllers freely in all game modes
– camera.lua : allows to tweak ranges of zoom, height, and angle for custom camera. See camera.ini – for the settings. All credit to nesa24 for camera research!
– Lua scripting support with various game events, such as “set_teams”, “set_conditions”, “set_match_time”, and “trophy_rewrite”.
– Trophy server
– Interactive overlay with keyboard and gamepad controller support
– support for kit manipulation (for Kitserver module)
Source code is here: https://github.com/pes-modding/sider5
Sider is open source and might even qualify as free software.