Gameplay Patch For PES 2019 by bromi – Edited Database
I started a project to improve the gameplay using the database editing (DB V55 X CPK).
The gameplay is already improved thanks to incas36 with his DTs and nesa24 with the exe. Thanks to klashman69 for the tactics and ThunderGibson for inserting into db file.
I already made 3 versions, that need tweaks.
I used lagun-2 tool so special thanks to him.
The database is oriented toward a full manual gameplay.
I usually set it for superstar and should be tested in competitions.
It’s just a CPK so to use it put it below dt103 in the dpfilelist and regenerate.
It is for the pte: it must be overwritten the ptedb.cpk file with this linked.
And the edit goes into Konami saves documents overwriting the original.
– all modifications now are in the edit file, so Bundesliga is working
– Removed all those cpu traits that I think favored the scripts (in fact since I have this db I had no script)
– Improved traits typical of technical players; therefore, for example, we have the most agile dribblers, the ones who do the tricks with increased dribbling, playmaker with the best ball control
They should make a difference
– Defenders reduced in some values too high, so that in the penalty area they are not unrealistically efficient
– Pulls put to all the various types so they do not just throw stones at the neck
– Defense that removes the ball less easily: both for cpu and user
Attackers and midfielders who return to cover the midfield which is therefore more dense
– Improved head shots for attackers
– Reduced values for small teams so that they play worse than medium and large: now you see the difference (if I have exaggerated, tell me).
– I modified making small teams them less efficient (only serie a for now): bologna, parma, chievo, frosinone, empoli, spal, cagliari. And slightly less efficient: stone, udinese, genoa, torino. The others at default. In these teams I did NOT modify the most significant players; only the less known ones. So small teams do not make over 80% of the right steps as they did before
– I put the tactics of klashman69 inserted in the db by @ThunderGibson with a fluid module and its settings: I added also modifying the defensive cpu tactics by putting the fluid module to those. In these I also slightly more compacted the departments.
To install (first backup your files):
1. Copy the edit file to documents-konami-saves overwriting yours
– if you have pte patch just copy the cpk in place of default pte
– if you don’t have it copy my cpk below the dt200 and add it to dpfilelist.bin