PES19 PS4 OF Copa Lubricantes Havoline For Season 18-19
Features of 2018 Campeonato Ecuatoriano de Fútbol Serie A by VINN11:
– 2048 and 1024 Kits
– Correct Squads, Managers and Formations
– Manager and Stadiums Pics
– Format a USB drive to FAT32
– Move WEPES folder to USB
– Plug the USB drive into your PS4 and open up PES 2019.
– Go to Edit menu, then Data Management, then Import/Export.
– Then, select Import Team, tick all of the boxes on the following ‘Select File’ page and continue.
– Next is the ‘Detailed Settings’, leave all boxes unticked here.
– The files will then automatically be added, the time depending on how many teams/leagues you have decided to add.
– Be sure to select the ‘Save’ option on the ‘Data Management’ page which pops up at the end of the process, and you’re all set for most of the details.
– The tournament logos still need to be added manually, however, so head back to ‘Data Management’, then ‘Import/Export’, and select ‘Import Images’.
– Next, select the ‘Competition Emblems’ option in the ‘Import Images’ screen.
– Tick all of the individual images (not the folders), and press OK.
– Finally, you need to edit each competition manually with their newly imported logos, by burrowing down through the ‘Competition Category’ pages which will follow the logo import.