Ball Server v2.31 For Sider 5.1.5 by zlac For PES 2019 PC
Current version: 2.31
Minimum version of Sider required: 5.1.5+
Quick Start section – How to use:
- Unpack v2.0 archive and copy folders content and modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
- Unpack v2.31 archive and copy folder modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
- [NEW v2.31] (If not done already) Download and install CommonLib.lua v1.1
- (If not done already) Add lua.module = “BallServer.lua” at the end of sider.ini
- [Optional] Customize map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files and add more ball folders in content\ball-serverfolder (more instructions can be found inside .txt files)
1. Link v2.0 (base pack with .lua script + Hawke’s ball pack (old and incomplete version of a ball pack))
2. Link v2.31 (only .lua script update, requires v2.0 base pack and CommonLib.lua v1.1)
3. [NEW – Apr. 19th (new balls, Hawke’s Ballpack vol. 11)] Link to the latest ball pack with balls already assigned to competitions(113 balls in total, including the fake Konami balls too, which are now also available for manual selection via sider’s overlay menu)
https://mega.nz/#!old1CKJZ!KDAXLufSRSo8k2Lrw5C-FVkk7m3OOm1pLrdx5MEGiZ0 (Ballpack vol. 11 AIO)
- How to apply the ball pack: download ball pack from the above link, extract the archive, delete everything within your current content\ball-server folder in your sider, copy everything within ball-server folder from the update pack to your content\ball-server folder in your sider
To fully understand Ball Server you can also check this thread.
Video tutorial by Hawke – how to use overlay menu options in-game: here.