Read The OFFICIAL PES 2018 MANUAL ONLINE
Playing this game requires the below system specifications. If your hardware meets the below requirements, please install the game.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Recommended system specifications are shown in red.
- OS : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz (AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2 240 or equivalent processor)
Intel Core i3 530 (AMD Phenom Ⅱ X4 925 or equivalent processor)
- RAM : 1 GB （2 GB）
- VGA : DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 1024MB Pixel Shader 3.0
（NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD / ATI Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better）
（NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD / ATI Radeon HD4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better）
- DirectX : DirectX 9.0c
- HDD : 8GB free hard disk space
- Sound Card : DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Resolution : 800 x 600 monitor resolution （1280 x 720 monitor resolution）
- ODD : 4x DVD-ROM Drive （8x DVD-ROM Drive）
- Network : TCP/IP 512 kbps or higher （TCP / IP 1.5 Mbps or higher）
• It may be necessary to update your hardware drivers before playing.
• Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported officially.
INSTALLING THE GAME
To play Pro Evolution Soccer® 2018, you must first install the program on your computer’s hard drive.
The Pro Evolution Soccer® 2018 DVD contains an auto-run menu that will guide you through the installation process.
• Please check out the Read Me file on the DVD as it contains additional information not included in this manual.
To install Pro Evolution Soccer® 2018 you must enter a registration code during the install process.
Please refer to the back of this manual for your code. You will also need this code when registering to play online.
Once a code has been registered for online play it is linked to the person who registered it. If you find a registration code does not work when entered for online play, it may be because it has already been registered by someone else (for example, if you purchase a pre-owned game).
INSTALLING THE PKG. FILE EDITION
1. If you do not have a Steam.exe, please download and install it from http://store.steampowered.com/
2. Run Steam.exe, and create a Steam account to log in.
3. You will be able to purchase products from Steam stores, please purchase PES2018.
4. The purchased PES 2018 will be added to your Steam Library page. Select PES 2018 and install.
5. When the install is complete, PES 2018 is ready o be launched.
CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCE SETTINGS IN THE SETTINGS.EXE
Once PES 2018 is installed, the environment settings including screen, controller, audio settings etc. will be available for you to set to your preference.
\SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2018\
If you are playing this game for the first time, please create your System Data.
• Any previously saved System Data will be loaded automatically and the game will proceed to Top Menu.
NOTE: All controls described in this instruction manual assume that you use Left Stick (Default) for player movement. All Left Stick actions can be substituted by directional button inputs.
For other control settings, please refer to the Command List in the Pause Menu.
A NOTE FOR FIRST TIMERS
If you see a icon on the screen, this means that you can display Help Text on how to play the game or what the current screen does by pressing the .
• As detailed descriptions of each game mode can only be found on these help screens, we strongly recommend that you view them whenever you have the option to.
• When you start the game for the first time and have chosen your settings, you will be able to practice the essential controls of this game in “SKILLS TRAINING”.
Register a KONAMI ID to receive the latest news on your favourite content, as well as information on special campaigns. You can log in to your KONAMI ID at any time by going to the Top Menu → EXTRAS → Settings → KONAMI ID.
Data will be saved automatically at certain times in this game including after the final whistle.
• Some data including Personal Data can be exported on to storage media.
For more informations check the official manual link here.
Why not take on fellow PES 2018 users from all around by going online? For more details, please visit our Official Online Portal site (www.konami.jp/we/online) , or refer to the in-game help feature.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE GOING ONLINE
You must obtain a KONAMI ID before playing the Online Mode. When you log in for the first time, select “Register”, a browser window opens. Follow the on-screen instructions to get your KONAMI ID.
Please ensure that you adhere to any related Laws and Service agreements when playing online. Also make sure that you are ALWAYS polite and courteous to all fellow users.
If you are using a Wireless network, please note that electrical appliances such as microwave ovens and wireless telephones can disrupt the connection.
Do not disconnect intentionally during matches.
Always ensure you have enough time to complete your matches.
Play Hard, but Fair!
Each user is assigned a courtesy level based on their online behaviour. All users start out with an “A” rating, but this can decrease through repeated disconnections. C is the lowest rating and on receiving it, you will be issued with restrictions to both matchmaking and competition entry. Ratings will only improve if you go through extended spells with few or no disconnections.
For more details about playing online, please visit Official Website (https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/eu/en/), or refer to the in-game help feature.