PES 2017 Update One Two Patch v3.1 Released 7 July 2019
– Latest transfers for the season
– Add new kits and body style
– Add Championship Nations of Africa graphics and stadiums
– Add Nations OF Africa and PES 2020 menu
– Add new faces to players
– Adding new tunnels and scoreboard
– Fix the problem of appearance ball and adds new ball ingame.
– Adding new gameplay
– Add commentary Rauf Khalif
– Play the mode of playing games at night or morning or without rain in the Master League and normal settings
– Adding new stadium income to most patrols
How To Install the 3.1 update:
– First make sure that you installed the version 3 before installing the update v3.1
– Second, delete the demo file from the following Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\content
– Make sure you have all required data pack.
– Install the update from its installation file
– Place the Fx file in the game file and accept the replacement
– Delete the KONAMI file in the Documents path
– Put the attached KONAMI file in the Documents path
– Open Generate DpfileList and activate the update.
One Two Patch V3 + 3.1 + Update Fix + Konami File:
Credits: ONETWO TEAM – Belal – Reda Ghazal – Hossam Koko – Mohamed Ayman – Ramadan Ayman – Abo Basmla – Omar Salah – Ahmed ayman – Yousef Mohamed – Seif Ahmed – Kelam Housam – Omar Kamal – Mohamed Tamer – Hatem Fathy – Fouad Atia – Mohamed Saeed – Ahmed Gabr – Ahmed Samo – Glan Meng – Yamany
Special Thanks To: Facemaker Sameh Momen – Geo craig90 – Tisera09 Boots & Gloves – King pes and all patch fans and anyone who contributed to the patch.