PES 2017 FMODS Enhancement Overhaul v2.1 by Fruits
Changelog For 2.1
– Default konami Pitch_bsm remade to 2048×1024
– Improved turf colors for day/night/winter
– Corrected stadium previews to suit the default game style
FMODS ENHANCEMENT OVERHAUL V2.1
– All stadiums light configs revised day and night
– All textures from light effects to pitch lines and goal nets revised
– All turfs revised from color to textures
– Pitch Patterns sorted out (only high quality ones are in the game)
– Camp Nou reflection maps fixed (it has sweat now)
– Includes all previous tweaks from sweat to ps4 balls reflection
– Better crowd version from Esterleen’s pack
– Fixed pitch texture causing players to look like they are floating
– MasterEffects using UnrealEngine LUT (OPTIONAL)
– NikoLiberty Stadium pack adapted
– 100% online compatible
– Fixed camp nou red adboards and players during rainy matches
– Minor tweaks and improvements for a better game immersion
HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD?
– Make sure you have no pitch or crowd mod installed
– Download the mod v2.1
– Copy the cpk files to your PES2017 download folder
– Regenerate your dpfilelist.bin with DpFileList Generator v1.8 from Baris
– To play online uncheck “dt80_200E_win.cpk” from dpfilelist
MOD_OVERHAUL_V2.1 (DLC MERGED)
This version will prevent you from playing myclub
– Your patch (be sure that no crowd/pitch files are in your patch)
Inside the “mod_ovehaul_v2.1.rar” you will find two familiar cpk files.
Which are “dt80_100E_win.cpk” that contains all tweaks and turf for vanilla stadiums, this means you can play online with “dt80_100E_win.cpk”.
The other is “dt80_200E_win,cpk” that contains NikoLiberty stadium pack adaption, by selecting this cpk you no longer can play online.
HOW TO INSTALL MASTEREFFECTS?
– Make sure you have no Sweetfx or Reshade mod installed
– Copy the files from the rar to your PES2017 main folder
– Play the game
This mod took me a lot of hours and effort to put together. Any bug please report.