PES 2014 Data Pack 2 for PS3 (Europa) and XBOX360 were released today.
PC version is expected to be released on monday (18 november).
List of changes in the last update are :
- Manual Control fixes: R2 Shot, first time actions (shot, header etc), yellow bar
- Goalkeepers: Better reactions to initial save
- L1 Lob Shot Fix
- Gameplay slowdown in final 3rd: Change made to make as smooth as possible
- Shooting: Refinements of slowdown to help/have positive impact
- Catch-up refined, feeling of sudden catch-up removed
- BAL player stats decline – fixed
- x2 speed implemented when substituted in BAL
- Gameplan cursor speed – made faster
- User online block list increased <200%
- 3 player on same team controller bug – fixed
Barcelona away, Inter Home, Motherwell GK, Almeria – Elche – Villarreal sponsors
Source : winningelevenblog.com (email received from Adam Bhatti)