Includes chants for the 6 teams of the demo. I’ve done it in few minutes but i hope you’ ll like it.
1. Unpack chantpack into a folder of your choice
2. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE – IMPORT AFS File
3. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
4. From your PES 10 img folder open dt01.img (backup it first)
5. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files.
6. Answer Yes to questions and the file will be opened.
7. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
8. Now save the “dt01” as “dt.img”
9. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
10. Close AFS Explorer
11. Remove your old “dt01.img” and rename the new “dt.img” in “dt01.img”
AFSexplorer doesn’t want to work properly on Vista so try to
-do everything i wrote before but save the file as”dt01.afs”
-open again afs explorer and delete from the opened window the file dt01.img
-now rename (always in the afsexplorer’s window) the file dt01.afs as dt01.img
-close afsexplorer without opening any file
ps i don’t know why, but liverpool uses 6 chants and not 5 like the other teams.