Tool for PES2009 [PC + XBOX360] Option File [OF] editing.
- PC, XBOX360
- modify player abilities (face relink included)
- player stats importing/exporting (OF2, CSV & .Player files supported)
- transfers (drag&drop included)
- edit teams (name, formations, home stadium)
- modify league and tournament names
- global stats and special abilities adjusting
- face&hair relink
- FM stats conversion
- installed .NET Framework
hint: if you have problem with FM converter:
- enable “Use integer instead float…” option in tab “Settings”
- click “Save” button
- restart editor
skip-br, mosu90, compulison, krejik, seresak, pita007, vlada,
SMcCutcheon, goldorakiller, FCH, Inas, seraph, GOAL, -Panos-
Patros46 … and anybody which I forgot ;-)
- added support for XBOX 360 OF
- fixed bug with weak foot in FM converter
- added filter to the overview window
- added support to open a player editing window from the overview window [use doubleclick]
- added new FM exports by Patros46 (thx Goldorakiller for player heights & weights)
- other small improvements
other changes: see readme
- Read tutorial by -Panos- how to use Xploder Resigner in folder “..utilsXBOX_checksum_tool” first!!!
- Do not import player/team exports (.PES09_Player and .PES09_Team files) from PC platform into your XBOX Option File!!!
Before use of editor: otherwise you will be not able to load XBOX OF.