The first “big” update contain the following things:
– Rest of World “B” teams added to Rest of World “A” so now you can play more teams in ML and BAL
– 4 new hungarian teams added to Rest of World “A”, with these you also can play in ML and BAL
– The 4 new teams are: Debreceni VSC, Ferencvárosi TC, Győri ETO FC, Újpest FC
– Rest of World “A” renamed to Rest of World
– Babilayna CF and Athletic Club Salsabie into Rest of World “B” what new category name is Become a legend
– The extra teams (Bosnia – Herzegovina, Georgia, Togo…) added to the their zones (Europe, Africa), so now use can use them in more competitions
– New transfers
– Player’s numbers fixed
– Some team formation has fixed
– New Nike T90 Ascente ball for the new 2009/2010 season in Premier League, Serie A and Primera Division
– One new boots: Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly FG Black/Yellow
– New 2009/2010 kits for more teams
– Some new faces
– Fixed Thailand kit problem
– Fixed main menu’s text problem
– Updated Canada national team squad
– Graphic update for ball and boot previews (better quality pictures, thx to Pro for his tutorial)
– Banners for all teams
Download [PES 2009] PAC-PATCH by Nagyi2pac Full.
*Note: After you installed the update you have to start new leagues, cups, ML, BAL,..!
Later, in the next few days I will release the Chantpack for PAC-PATCH!
First delete the Schalke (Bundesliga), Lazio (Serie A) and Atletico (LFP) gdb folders from your C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\PAC-server\GDB\uni folder!
Then copy the GDB, img and names folder into your C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\PAC-server folder!
Finally copy the save folder into your “My Documents/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 2009” folder!
Plans for the future:
There will be one or maybe two smaller update with new transfers, new kits and if need some fixes in August! After these updates released the PAC-PATCH will be finished!
Everybody can make easily the 1.4 OF compatible with 1.2 patch!
1) You have to open the OF (PES2009_EDIT01) from “My Documents/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 2009/save” folder with PES 2009 Editor v2.9.
2) You have to go to “File/Change OF version…”, choose the 1.20 and save it (File/save)!