How to install
1. Unpack this file into a folder of your choice.
2. Start AFS Explorer V3.7. After that, You have to choose File –> Import AFS file…
3. In a dialog box, watch at a last combo box and select All Files(*.*)
4. Choose where this game was installed. Program files –> KONAMI –> Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 DEMO –> img –> dt0d.img
Suppose that there is pop-up “Missing descriptors information. Use “Modify reserved space” funtion to fix it. AFS Explorer can auto-rebuild the AFS file, do you want to rebuild it ?” Click “Yes” You have to fix dt0d.img file if this program ask you modify reserved space.
Warning : You have to backup dt0d.img file.
5. Go to Action –> Import Folder.. and open the Adidas gloves folder –> dt0d.img.
6. Answer “Yes” to questions and this file will be opened.
7. In a windows dialog box, watch at last combo box and select All Files(*.*)
8. Now save the “dt0d.img” file as “dt.img”
9. Wait for the end of rebulding and answer “Yes” to the next question. This file will be reloaded.
10. Click “OK” and then close the AFS Explorer program.
11. Remove your old dt0d.img file and rename the new file from dt.img to dt0d.img
(Adidas gloves made by pla_ManU, edited by poloplo)