License All Teams Mod For PES 2020 PC by predator002
– Use this pack alongside an option file/patch that doesn’t use licensed teams by default
– Ensure you have opened the game up with your option file or patch before deciding to use this file.
– Use pack to save time enabling License with Dino editor manually.
– This pack DOES NOT act as a replacement to an option file or patch
– Can be disabled/enabled whenever team details or emblems need amending in edit mode
– For some teams/tournaments you may need to reset emblem in edit mode before enabling pack
– Can only be used with latest up to date PES2020 and DLC 2.01.
Features When Installed:
– All teams will have license option enabled and have correct emblems.
– To allow packs like chant pack work correctly.
– All real tournaments will have correct logos
How to install:
– Extract ‘Preds_2020_LicenseAllTeams.cpk’ to your PES2020 Download folder.
– Update DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris.
How to install (LiveCPK via Sider):
– Ensure Sider is installed.
– Extract contents of CPK to a temp location using CRI Packed File Maker.
– Create ‘preds-license-root’ inside the Sider/LiveCPK directory.
– Copy contents of temp location to Sider/LiveCPK/preds-license-root.
– Edit Sider.ini in Notepad and add a new line: –
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\preds-license-root”
Credits: NFS_FM – For creating the 8-bit logos that are included in the chantlist packs.
Disclaimer: Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
NEW: License All Teams Pack updated V3 on 6.12:
I’ve updated the pack using latest files from datapack 3. As always I’d recommend that you are happy with the team names before enabling as these grey out when the pack is active. So double check the Colombian league beforehand aswell as these will be incorrect due to the changes made in DLC3.
NEW: License All Teams Pack updated V4 Download link: Here
Pack updated to match up with DLC4.0.
For donations, please feel free to use this link: