Juan Domingo Peron Stadium replaces Nuevo Triumfo stadium.
The Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Perón (El Cilindro de Avellaneda) is a stadium located in Avellaneda, Argentina, a suburb of Buenos Aires. It is situated on the streets of Corbatta Mozart adjoining with Italy and Columbus. Racing Club owns the stadium and plays its home matches there. Today, some sections are closed off resulting in a 51,389 people capacity. It was inaugurated on September 3, 1950 having a capacity of more than 100,000 people and has been the scene of several national and international finals. It was the first stadium in Argentina to have all their terraces have roofing after the reforms made in the 90s in the lighting system.