Italian Serie BKT Patch by ilcerchiodigesso For PTE Patch 3.1
N.B. This patch requires necessary requires the PTE Patch 2019 Update 3.1 already installed.
If you do not have it, you can download it from the official PTE Patch website or at this link.
1. Extract the WinRAR archive
2. Copy the “DpFileList.bin” and “SerieB.cpk” files from the “download” folder and paste them into the PES 2019 “download” system folder (in the path “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019”)
N.B. If you use additional .cpk patches in addition to the PTE Patch 2019 Update 3.1 (like the patches for the stadiums created by MjTs-140914) do not copy the “DpFileList.bin” file but generate DpFileList.bin file using the DpFileList Generator .
3. Copy the “EDIT00000000” file from the “save” folder and paste it into the “save” system folder (in the path: C:\Users\Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\save)
4. Installation is terminated, start the game and enjoy.
– Replaced the Football League Championship (second English division) with Serie B (second Italian division).
– Reverse the first English League Premiere League with the first Italian Serie A TIM league, so as to allow the correct relegation and promotion between the Serie A TIM and Serie BKT teams
– Official logos of the Serie BKT and Serie BKT Playoffs have been added instead of the Football League Championship and EFL Playoff logos
– Added the official logo of the BKT Series on the sleeves of the uniforms of the Serie BKT teams
– Replaced the Delta EFL ball with the ball Kappa kombat – Serie BKT ball season 2018/2019 (imported from the PES 2017 Big Ball Pack Season 18/19 Patch by G-Style & Micano4u)
– Realize all the preview minifaces (the preview faces of the players visible on the formation management screen) for the Serie BKT players
– Added the original 3D faces of KONAMI, imported from PES 2018, for players Hugo Campagnaro (Delfino Pescara), Daniele Gastaldello (Brescia Calcio) and Alessandro Diamanti (Livorno). Also added is the original KONAMI face by Lee Seung-Woo which, however, is not visible in the game due to the excessive value of the ID code of the player. Added the faces of Gian Filippo Felicioli (Perugia Calcio) and Jean-Claude Billong (Benevento Calcio) made by Prince Hamiz
– Replaced the 24 teams of the EFL (Football League Championship) with the 19 teams of the Serie BKT and with 5 teams of the Italian Lega PRO (Catania Calcio, Pro Vercelli, Robur Siena, Ternana and Virtus Entella), with HD uniforms (format .cpk and gloss effects for the details in relief), detailed settings for the teams (modules and formations, coaches, shirt numbers, banner, rivalries, home stadiums) and for the players (in particular statistics and physical appearance, with hundreds of likely faces recreated with the internal editor).
N.B. All players (names, stats, appearance), the names of the coaches and teams, the banners of the fans, the names of the stadiums were imported from the PESFan.it FO v6 for PS4 patch. (The coaches have been updated by ilcerchiodigesso editor on 12/18/2018)
All the team uniforms were made by Buffon99 editor (with the exception of the third and fourth uniforms of Brescia Calcio and the third shirt of Livorno which were edited by ilcerchiodigesso editor based on those made by Buffon99), imported in .png from the PESFan.it FO v6 patch for PS4 and, therefore, converted and edited (with transparency and relief effects) in .cpk format from ilcerchiodigesso editor.
N.B. The formations and the shirt numbers of the players of the teams of the BKT Series have been realized by ilcerchiodigesso based on the FIFA19 database and Football Manager 2019
N.B. A version of the AIO Evoswitcher v3.0 (modified for the Serie BKT, made by Cloud80 and compatible with this patchs) is available on the official PesTeam Italia website.
PTE Patch 2019 Update 3.1
PESFan.it FO v6 for PS4 patch
Big Ball Pack Season 18/19 Patch by G-Style
– Although it has inserted generic fonts for the BKT Series uniform numbers instead of those of the Football League Championship in game, the EFL fonts created by the PTE Patch staff are still visible. I have no idea how to correct this error, if any editor able to help me I would be grateful.
– The Kappa kombat ball – BKT Series ball season 2018/2019 was imported from the PES 2017 Big Ball Pack Season 18/19 Patch by G-Style & Micano4u and I was not able to convert it correctly for Pes 2019 (I’m not a ball editor!). Even in this case if any editor able to help me I would address my gratitude.
– Unfortunately, the English and Italian leagues were simply reversed with the internal editor, so the Serie A TIM (like the BKT Series) is associated with the British nationality (this is important in career modes like ML and BL since the search for games
– The problems related to players without boots and to the impossibility to participate in the German Cup (DFB-Pokal) and the German Super Cup (DFL-Supercup) during ML and BL are due to PTE Patch and will probably be solved in the future from the PTE Patch staff.
– Not all collars of the teams uniforms are correct, these will be corrected in the future with the possible update of the patch after the winter market window.