Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

How to register on main site ! MUST READ!

I am PM to you the content of this reply!

// Hi. Please submit a post in forum here, first, to check you are a patch maker. Registration is for patchmakers only.

USERNAME :piximepatchmaker
password : 123Ahmed*
email:[email protected]

username - diggusMODS
email - [email protected]
[b]password - diggu2011[/b]

(11-23-2013 02:47 PM)GenRu Wrote:  Every day our main site is hit by hundreds of spambots. For this reason we decided to prevent registration. Example of spam (fake users)

iN5cD9iL7u [email protected]
m23g4gH7j [email protected]
sY1tF0cJ7y [email protected]
yT8eB3wW9f [email protected]

Best way is to send me a private message here on forum with your details and you will get manually registered on main site.
This way, your account will be approved 100% and you will receive the welcome message in your email as approval. Good

PM me here in forum (or use thread reply, or Facebook Private Message in our official page)

- your username (desired)
- email
- a password (you can change it later, to keep it private)

and I will create an account for you as soon as possible and reply in your private message the details. All PMs are answered.

http://www.pes-patch.com/submit-patch

(11-23-2013 02:47 PM)GenRu Wrote:  Every day our main site is hit by hundreds of spambots. For this reason we decided to prevent registration. Example of spam (fake users)

iN5cD9iL7u [email protected]
m23g4gH7j [email protected]
sY1tF0cJ7y [email protected]
yT8eB3wW9f [email protected]

Best way is to send me a private message here on forum with your details and you will get manually registered on main site.
This way, your account will be approved 100% and you will receive the welcome message in your email as approval. Good

PM me here in forum (or use thread reply, or Facebook Private Message in our official page)

- your username (desired)
- email
- a password (you can change it later, to keep it private)

and I will create an account for you as soon as possible and reply in your private message the details. All PMs are answered.

http://www.pes-patch.com/submit-patch

Username: eslammano
E-mail: [email protected]

Username Kimi85

Email [email protected]

Username : sjr11facemaker
Email : [email protected]

Hello ,
email : [email protected]
name : Eyzord
Thanks ^^