Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

How to register on main site ! MUST READ!

Repost again with updates, tell in the post what to edit, where to edit or add your comments in the post.

Username : anis mir
Please confirme me and thank you

//

welcome

Small update :

For now, if you can't register, PM me

- your username desired
- email
- a password

and I will create an account for you as soon as possible and reply in your private message.

when i click on register this message block my registration
User registration is currently not allowed

Read the post above... I already created few accounts, after people sent me the details. We are hit everyday by lots of spam bots and registrations will be disabled forever. The site usually had "everyday" around 1000-3000 spam comments to delete (automatically 99,9% they are sent to spam) and 1000+ registrations that cannot be watched.

, podria registrarme para poder subir mis videos que hago sobre informacion del pes, y sobre las series que hago de pes, se los agradeceria

You could register in order to upload my videos I do on pes information, and on the series of fishing I do, they are grateful

Hi. Please use google translate :) "series of fishing I do" ... send me in PM (private message), a username, a pass and an email.

Username: nidal0xp
E-mail: [email protected]

welcome

Password sent.

hi my name is Bel hadj i want to upload files in the site Pes Patch how!!!!!!!!!!!!!