Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Importing a PES 2018 face to 2019.

Hey guys I was looking for a bit of advice. I heard that PES 2018 faces work in 2019 so I downloaded Kingsley Coman. I watched this video tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3JAjYTyGPA

Which shows you just importing the cpk file and it working so I tried that but can't find Coman anywhere. This Coman RAR file I downloaded also came with two folders containing ftex files and fpkd files. Is there more I need to do with this face import than just import the cpk file?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same problem. I have PESuniverse mod installed on PC and am unable to find a Player Editor that works with PES 2019. The player editors from previous games will not open the edit file i need to find the correct player ID's. There are no very good tutorials on how to export PES 2018 faces, find the player ID using a working player editor for PES 2019, and importing those faces into PES 2019.

I'm sure it is easy to do i just need to see someone do it once. Does anyone have a link to a working PES 2019 player editor?

Thank you!

(09-21-2018 12:49 AM)Ksean34 Wrote:  Does anyone have a link to a working PES 2019 player editor?

Thank you!

i search this editor also.....they cant make to load EDITOOOOOO...like PES 2018 Editor V3.3 by ejogc327

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post