Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How To Make PES 2018 Start Screen by Hawke

How To Make PES 2018 Start Screen [Tutorial] by Hawke

Use CPK Manager by sxsxsx..open dt11_64.cpk...
go to index 262 "titlePressStart_pes.bin" right click & choose export APK texture block.
Open the extracted texture block with Pes File explorer by Jenkey1002 & export the default start screen so you have an idea of where the pes logo is etc...
open that exported image with Photoshop it's 1920x1080..now make your background in Photoshop...save as dds..dtx 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned.
Open dt11_64.cpk again with CPK manager ..again go to index 262 "titlePressStart_pes.bin" click APK Module button at the top...a pop-up window will open ..right click the little image inside / click Import DDS ..
choose your save dds file ..when the message "import Texture ok" appears click ok...now click save at the top ..
when the cpk is saved right click & extract the "titlePressStart_pes.bin" ..
then you can load it to game via download folder & DpFileList Generator.

Confuse about "right click & extract the "titlePressStart_pes.bin" ..then you can load it to game via download folder" there is no option to export as cpk file ?

- Right click "export file with unzlib" ..then put the exported file "titlePressStart_pes.bin" in the folder structure "startscreen\common\menu\general\titlePressStart_tex..then you make your custom cpk file from this folder structure with cri packed file maker..so you end up with a cpk file called "startscreen.cpk"..that goes in the download folder.

https://imgur.com/a/RcqTl

@Hawke

I don't think this is the right place to ask but the CPK manager doesn't work for me. It crashes just when I open it. Does anyone know another tool for this or a fix?

(02-10-2018 06:08 PM)its999maggle Wrote:  I don't think this is the right place to ask but the CPK manager doesn't work for me. It crashes just when I open it. Does anyone know another tool for this or a fix?

try to install directx and re-open the cpk manager

(02-10-2018 09:26 PM)affan7x Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 06:08 PM)its999maggle Wrote:  I don't think this is the right place to ask but the CPK manager doesn't work for me. It crashes just when I open it. Does anyone know another tool for this or a fix?

try to install directx and re-open the cpk manager

Already done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DeeJay
07-16-2021, 09:22 AM